Page 151 of 565 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Havent seen hide nor hair of the SD wave down in SWW Va. Been to four different Wall Worlds in the last week and no one had any.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Star Destroyer Wave

Target Germantown had two sets of the Star Destroyer wave today.

Had some luck today!

After checking several places in the Glen Burnie, Columbia & LAUREL areas...I turned up nada...my last stop was the WalMart at Arundel Mills Mall where I was going to see Hellboy(which I Loved). Lo & behold, a fresh case of 12 of the Star Destroyer wave. Now what's really bizarre about the score is the fact this WalMart hasn't had anything of worth(SW's wise) in over a year. I think the last thing I bought there was 12" Dengar. I only bought one of each for myself(I don't open), so there was still a Dengar, Bossk & Ozzel this am.
    Happy hunting!
    Last edited by jonthejedi; 04-03-2004 at 06:49 AM.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Re: Had some luck today!

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    After checking several places in the Glen Burnie, Columbia & Target areas...I turned up nada...

Did you mean GB & Columbia Targets? Did you swing by Ellicott City as well?

Yes, Target. I think Columbia Target got them in the other day when I stopped by...because I didn't arrive till 10:30 AM, and all that was left was the partial Yavin wave that is included with the Bossk, Dengar & Ozzel. Did you call or hit Arundel Mills WalMart to see if the other set I left was still there? I don't think that store is frequented much by collectors or scalpers? I called Laurel(nuthin') but I didn't check Ellicott City.

Star Destroyer wave

Also spotted the aforemention S.D. wave at north Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.). 2 of each: Bossk, Dengar & Ozzel still there as of 12 Noon today, along with some Yavin wave.

Even though I ordered silver clones from TRU.com, I went by TRU in Frederick yesterday hoping they had put out new figures in support of the giveaway. They had 4 browncoat Hans that have been there for at least a month and a few Deluxe 3-PO's and Reikaans as well as the bespin guards that have been there for several years. What's the point of having a promotion if you have nothing to promote? I left empty handed and very dissappointed.

Same goes for Hagerstown TRU. However, I really wanted the Silver Clone (They only got in 32 of them & I saw them) and I know they won't be on the pegs ever. So I bought another Hailfire Droid which will be a birthday gift when my son turns 4 next month.

I did see that my Target has CW Anakin Starfighters & Geo Starfighters on CLEARANCE at $13.98 each. I'm hoping they come down under $10 & I'll pick up another Geo fighter. Make sure you check out your local Targets if you need these ships.

Star destroyer wave was at Wal-mart on 26 in Frederick this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Star destroyer wave was at Wal-mart on 26 in Frederick this morning.
    Any left this morning???