Page 154 of 565 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

It might be or should be released shortly. The Ewok Glider has been making appearances here and there supposedly. I know I need the SD and Endor waves to be caught up before the OTC hit. BTW MTRIV, I have CW 11-20 on disc if you need those as well, and for anyone else interested I have 1-20. PM me and see if we can work out a trade if interested.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    BTW MTRIV, I have CW 11-20 on disc if you need those as well, and for anyone else interested I have 1-20. PM me and see if we can work out a trade if interested.
    Thanks, but we finally got the cartoon network after the first series was completed. I taped them all the other night when they ran the marathon. I may be in Blacksburg sometime this summer (I'm in dire need of a VT fix.) I'll let you know and maybe we can meet somewhere and grab a beer.

Sounds good Mtriv. LMK and a beer or twowe shall have. Beamer opened a restaraunt, sobeer and VT fix in one spot.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Re: S.D. wave

Columbia Target had Star Destroyer/Yavin wave in yesterday...sorry the post is late...so was I...getting home last nite.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Re: S.D. wave

VA/WV Buefield K-Mart had one Mace CW and one DaDonna

ROTK Wave 2

I made the mistake of not picking up the new ROTK Faramir last Sunday at the Frederick TRU when I bought Merry & Morgul. Now that I want him, I can't find him anywhere (that sounds kinda bad! )

If anyone finds an extra Faramir in Armor in Columbia, Ellicott City, Frederick, or Hagerstown, please hide him for me & PM me with the location.

I'd really appreciate it. I'll also post if I pick him up (again, that sounds kinda bad! )

I found all but King of the Dead, but I'll keep an eye out for Faramir.

Faramir

Found him at Columbia TRU Friday after work. They had a few Merry & Morgul figures as well.

Thanks for keeping an eye out.

Re: Faramir

Went to Salem Wal-Mart yesterday and they had 20 padme Arenas and 10 Ack-Meds. Sorry state of affairs in the lower quadrant of Va.

North Glen Burnie WalMart got in another case of Yavin wave...all there this am. Also had Red Lt. variant Unleashed clonetrooper.