Page 155 of 565 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Frederick Wal-Mart also had the Yavin wave today.

C-Burg Wal-Mart had the Yavin as well. No sign of the SD or Endor poieces around here yet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yikes, so did Hagerstown Super Wal Mart. They had about 5 Tanus figures + all the rest last night around 9:30.

Arundel Mills & South Glen Burnie WalMarts also had a case each of Yavin wave out today(I have seen Tanus 3 times in last 24 hours for all the trouble many of us had finding her/him!) Still no sign of Ultra Ewok or Endor wave.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

All the Tanus were snatched up by the time I got there. Didnt even notice he was gone. Didnt matter since I got two of em.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Radford Wal-Mart had the Red CLone variant unleashed , Luke and Chewie also.

I have an Extra Tanus if anyone is interested. I need the SD and Endor waves. PM me.

Roanoke Wal-MArt Valley View had the entire HOF wave Sans Vader. Roanoke Wal-Mart on 220 had Yavin and SD waves.

TRU-Frederick had 8 silver clone troopers outfor $4.99 each as of lunch time today. Nothing else worth reporting around here. There are a bunch of Dodonna's out at the Wal-mart on 26.

Found a Death Star Clash Vader and Stormtrooper Death Star Chase at Roanoke Wal-Mart today in Valley View. They had all the others there as well. Got the last vader and Stormy.

Missed Endor wave at Columbia Target, but scored them at Bowie Target. Still haven't seen Ultra Ewok.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."