Page 160 of 565 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Radford Wal-Mart had the SD wave, looks like about 2 cases of it. Was about 4 or 5 each of Dengar, Bossk, Ozzel and Tanus. Picked up the Tanus' for a friend, left the rest.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Glen Burnie TRU got in 1 case OTC Vader Tie Fighter w/figure. I passed for the same reason I passed on the OTHER 29.95 redo vehicle(the x-wing with Red Leader gimp...that leg!)
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I went to Laurel TRU on my linner break (3:30 lunch break) and they had the OTC X-Wing & Tie Fighter. I didn't see the Vader one, but I don't see where they could fit it with the 20+ Jango Slave 1's on the shelf.

I don't get why TRU never puts stuff on clearance or has a sale. The Hyattsville TRU still has Geonosian playset & Luke's X-Wing along with so many other 2002 Saga stuff.

[/QUOTE] I don't get why TRU never puts stuff on clearance or has a sale. The Hyattsville TRU still has Geonosian playset & Luke's X-Wing along with so many other 2002 Saga stuff.[/QUOTE]

I'm supposed to be quoting MM74MD above, but I screwed something up.

I know what you mean. TRU Frederick still has 10 POTJ bespin guards which they have "marked down" to $5.99. On top of that, it looks like TRU is getting all the warehouse overstock that used to go to KB toys. If it wasn't for Wal-mart and Target we might never see any new stuff again.

Well, so far this year I am very happy with the findings. Hopefully it stays like this. I havent bought anything from TRU in almost 2 years. They never have any new stuff.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Picked up OTC bespin Leia, lobot, cloud car pilot, stormtrooper, C3-PO, R2-D2, and Ben Kenobi at Wal-mart in Frederick this morning. 1 Lobot left as of 10:00 AM. I'm sure it's gone by now. These cards are fantastic. IMO it's the nicest figure presentation Hasbro has given us.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Picked up OTC bespin Leia, lobot, cloud car pilot, stormtrooper, C3-PO, R2-D2, and Ben Kenobi at Wal-mart in Frederick this morning. 1 Lobot left as of 10:00 AM. I'm sure it's gone by now. These cards are fantastic. IMO it's the nicest figure presentation Hasbro has given us.
    You suck. This is torture & you are rubbing it in Great finds! This had to be the Walkersville WM as the one by Best Buy still has Han Solo Endor Raid last I checked. I'm really getting selective on the new figs (I'm selling most of my stuff on eBay since I have little room left). No Luke/Yoda Dagobah?
    Last edited by mm74md; 07-03-2004 at 01:32 PM.

DOes anyone here need a Tanus, J'Quille, or a TIE Pilot MOC.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Picked up OTC bespin Leia, lobot, cloud car pilot, stormtrooper, C3-PO, R2-D2, and Ben Kenobi at Wal-mart in Frederick this morning....
    So it begins.........

Sorry, I'll head back to Just Found Canada now. :sheepish:
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

What....we are being invaded. Nice finds MTRIV