Page 161 of 565 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Great score, mtrv...let the scouring begin!!! "Go get 'em!". And if you don't find anything...go see Spidey 2.

"Best Superhero movie, ever!" -Comic Book Guy
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    This had to be the Walkersville WM as the one by Best Buy still has Han Solo Endor Raid last I checked. No Luke/Yoda Dagobah?
    Yes, it's the one in Walkersville. I quit going to the other one (as you know it's worthless for toys) when the new one opened (besides I can see it from my back deck so I'm not wating a ton of gas when I go looking.) It looks like they didn't get the wave with the Dagobah figures and the only one I missed out of this wave was the Boba Fett. I said I wasn't going to get them all too and then I saw how good they look in package. I may get rid of the saga and POTJ ones they are duplicating to make room.

Radford Wal_mart had OTC figures today. They were selling out quickly. I looked at them when I got there and they had like 10 of them. Went back 15 minutes later and they only had 4 of them. I didnt buy any as I had them on order from EE, which came before I went there. They are awesome figures, so good luck on finding these. I might suggest that you get to stores at opening.

On a brighter note, Wal-MArt by me said they are doing the Toy resets for X-mas in two weeks, so look for clearances in the aisles fellas.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Which ones are out now? I found the bespin wave, but it seems like Dagobah and a couple others are cropping up in different places.

K-mart in Frederick still just has Bariss and Aayla. No OTC or Kitik's yet.

TRU was a strike out yesterday, but I think they get trucks on thursday or Friday. I may check during lunch tomorrow.

KEBco charged my credit card a month ago for the balance due on the first 4 VOTC figures and I still haven't seen them yet. I think this is the last time I'll order anything from them.

They had the Dagobah wave at Wal-Mart. MTRIV, use EE, they cagme thorugh for me. I have VOTC ordered from them and got my OTC case from them today in prompt fashion, about 3 days. It was shipped Fridagy and with the weekend and Holiday, it got here Thursday.

I havent seen the Bespin wave yet, but am looking foward to that wave.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Mt. Airy WM - Nothing new
    Ellicott City WM - Nothing new

Ellicott City Kmart - VOTC & Galactic Heros!!!! 1 VOTC Ben left (Only had 1 Han which I got & no Leia or Luke) @ $9.99 each with price tags on the starcase. 2 each of Ben/Vader, Leia/Han, & Luke/R2-D2 GH left @ $5.49 each. No sign of the Chewy/C-3PO packs??!!??!?!

Kudos to Kmart for not overpricing the VOTC & only hiking $.50 on the Galactic Heros.

I wish I could find the OTC figs. I'm actually planning to not open a figure for a change. The OTC Stormtrooper looks so cool on the card I might have to buy one of those. I really only want Luke/Yoda/Ben Dagobah & the new Leia & Lobot from this line

MM74MD, I found OTC at Wal-Marts, and now Tagrget seems to be getting them in a report from the front page. Give them a shot.

Figures Target is getting them in. I failed to stop in there this morning & I'm sure they had the figs I'm looking for. Oh well, at least I got another VOTC Han to open tonight

TRU-Frederick had a VOTC Han last night. Looks like they sold all the rest. K-mart here still has nothing new.

Staunton, VA WM had OTC figures 1 - 20 yesterday evening. They put out enough that I got 2 of each and there was still more! They were piled on the pegs and sitting around in different places on the shelves. WMs in Harrisonburg and Waynesboro had nothing. TRU in Harrisonburg has OTC DV TIE Fighter, regular TIE Fighter and X-Wing. Not a bad week, so far!