Page 163 of 565 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

I would love to find ANY OTC figure in my neck of the woods...period! Ah, those glorious Target store resets.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found/Not Found

Potomac Mills - nothing at Target, WM, KM, TRU
    Springfield/Kingstowne - nothing at KM, WM, Target, first Jedi Council scene at TRU (looks like Ki-Adi over applied his mascara or got two black eyes in a fight)
    Waldorf - nothing at Target, WM, TRU
    Clinton - nothing at KM, WM or TRU
    Hope others have better luck

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr
    Potomac Mills - nothing at Target, WM, KM, TRU
    Springfield/Kingstowne - nothing at KM, WM, Target, first Jedi Council scene at TRU (looks like Ki-Adi over applied his mascara or got two black eyes in a fight)
    Waldorf - nothing at Target, WM, TRU
    Clinton - nothing at KM, WM or TRU
    Hope others have better luck
    Someone must have cleaned out your Kmarts because that is the only place I have seen anything (and it's been VOTC) new.

I got the OTC stuff I wanted from www.ohmygodcheapnewfiguresonline.com and all arrived Mint.

That crazy mtriv73 & kh are the only ones with luck I think.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md

I got the OTC stuff I wanted from www.ohmygodcheapnewfiguresonline.com and all arrived Mint.

That crazy mtriv73 & kh are the only ones with luck I think.

I ordered some from OMGCNFO.com and they arge excellent for the MOC collectors such as myself.

Luck? I preordered alot of cases because I wanted them and we never get any new stuff here but those came in real quick, so I paid extrga for mine, but who cares, it was for the fun of collecting.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

TRU-Frederick has the jedi coucil set with yoda, qui-gon, etc. The paint on the figures looks horrible. I'll wait for a clearance on this one. No new OTC to report around here.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    TRU-Frederick has the jedi coucil set with yoda, qui-gon, etc. The paint on the figures looks horrible. I'll wait for a clearance on this one. No new OTC to report around here.
    I was just at the KB Toys at the Wheaton Mall during my dinner break and found the first sets $7.99 (which we already know). But here is the heartbreaker for those who paid full price: Buy 1, get the second 50% off. So you could get both the jedi set & war room sets for about the original price for ONE!!!

LOTR Finds

Wheaton TRU had 1 Fell Beast left for $17.99 as of about 4:00 today. I'd like to get this, but I just ordered my OTC figs last week & that took up my entire toy allowance this pay period! Plus I'd like to save my $$$ for the Mouth Of Sauron set anyway.

Had some luck around 6 pm tonight at the Gaithersburg Target - found R2 (Tantive IV), C3PO, Boba, Obi, Wicket, Bespin Leia, Cloud Car Pilot and Lobot. Add the Biker Scout I found earlier in the day, I am only missing the Stormtrooper and X-Wing Luke. Who woulda thought. Except for the Biker Scout (Kingstowne WM), this is the store where I have found all of the OTC.

C-burg wal-mart had remnants of OTC(Han and Chewie) also Bar2(1) and a ton of the SD and Yavin waves
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Suncoast at Springfield Mall has several Unleashed Red Clonetroopers.