Page 165 of 565 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

I saw the OTC once and nothing else. What gives with that.

MTRIV73....A quick trip to Roanoke from MD....if a six hour trip is quick, I would hate to see long.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Target Columbia had the OTC Lobot wave this afternoon. They had all the figs including the Cloud Car Pilot.

Wal-MArt in Radford had Ultras and Unleashed on clearance for 11 and 7 respectfully.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Just got back from the Walmart at Arundel Mills, they had the OTC Dagobah wave. All of them were there aexcept for Obi Wan. They also had red Unleashed Clone Trooper

skyward72, long time no post

Great finds. I finally saw some stuff at retail today. I had to stop at Gaithersburg Target for a few things and my addiction took me to the toy aisle.

They had all the VOTC wave 1 (no luke), 2 12" Lukes (no Boba), X-wing, Tie, and Mil. Falcon (man does it look cool!!!) for $49.99. They also had a few OTC figs there as well. I was able to get Boba Fett & Luke Jedi. The rest they had were bent/dinged/etc. which upset me 'cause the only one I really still want is Luke X-Wing. All of a sudden I'm turning into a carded collector with this new series.

Anyone need some loose figures?

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    skyward72, long time no post
    Yeah, I have been buying the majority of my stuff on-line. Less hassel.

I just happen to take a peak in toy isles today and yesterday, even though I didn't buy anything.

North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.) had 12" "grey" Boba Fett(far superior to blue-suited version). Too pricey at $30, though. This used to be the best WalMart for small figures, but I have yet to see any new OTC. The scalpers must be pulling 'em right off the pallets the night before!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

TRU-Frederick had both new Jedi council screen scenes today. They also have the new falcon still. Small OTC figs are a little harder to come by though. I haven't seen any new ones in 2 weeks (I haven't been looking very hard though, I just check the toy aisle if I happen to be out.)

Target Cups - Cheap Cheap

Well, it's finally time to pick up the Target Cup sets. These (Maul & Ben) were on sale at Frederick Target at $7.88 then I found them (Maul & Ben) at Gaithersburg Target for $5.88! I picked up both at the Gaithersburg Target & they had 2 more left. Not a bad price.

Found VOTC Luke, Darth and Yoda (a little weird looking) at Target Gaithersburg today.