Page 167 of 565 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

All local retail chains have finished their resets, and each has a big 4x4' empty pegboard o' nuthin' where OTC will eventually go. Glen Burnie Toys R Us on the other hand had a big pegboard o' old Star Wars figs. Instead of OTC, they put out the General's wave today. All (Crix, Lando & Han) there as of 3:30 this PM. Happy hunting!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Nice to see that wave finally making it's way through the pipeline. I think I'll wait for the OTC versions though. TRU-Frederick had a bunch of old saga figs today as well 2 Han VOTC figs. Target had Han and Ben VOTC the other day. TRU also restocked the 2 Jedi council scenes (I really don't even know if these would be worth the money at half price.)

curious if anyone has found Marvel Legends 6 yet I havnt found anything at all latley.

Hey guys, long time no post. Been getting a majority of my stuff off the net, but this evening decided to stop by Potomac Mills TRU and much to my suprise found VOTC Vader, Yoda & Luke. They also put out the General's wave. Pot. Mills WalMart is still packed with the Hoth wave. Can's see them getting anything new in for a while.

Target Gaithersburg had the Jawa/tusken wave today. Glad to hear the Generals are out. Hope I can find them.

South Glen Burnie WalMart had some OTC out today, but I was too late for the new ones. No Spirit Obi, Luke, Yoda or R2. Also spotted Aayla, Tusken & Bossk Unleashed, as well as new AOME scenes.

The Kingstowne TRU had the Generals wave (blue package) today. Several of all 3. If I was wasn't such a completist I would have waited for the OTC. Its a sickness I tell you!

Tell me about it! I was only going to get the new OTC like Lobot, Bespin Leia, Dagobah Luke, etc...but when I saw how awesome the new mini-diorama packaging looked...I was ready to chuck the blue saga cards. What I wasn't counting on was the K-Mart cantina scene, new 12", new Unleashed, new LOTR & AOME all hitting simultaneously. KACHING!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Dooh!!

Gaithersburg Target has 3 Leia Cup Sets for $5.88 each as of 10:30 this morning. They also had at least 2 each of OTC Tie Fighter, Jawas, Tusken, Han, ANH Leia, ANH Ben.

Frederick Target had the OTC Jawas, Tusken, Han, etc. last night around 9:00.

I'm still looking for an extra VOTC Vader. I've been able to purchase 2 Lukes, 1 Yoda, & 1 Vader in the past week but didn't post since I got the last ones. However, I still need another VOTC Vader to open. I don't plan to open a Yoda since the regular OTC Yoda is so sweet. Please post if y'all leave one on the pegs for me

Staunton WM put out OTC Jawas, Tusken Raider and Hoth Stormtooper this morning.

I was in the TRU in Harrisonburg on Sunday and they had bunches of the VOTC, including Vader and Yoda. I decided to slip by there yesterday evening and pick up another of each to open but the place was wiped clean!

When will I ever learn!!