Page 197 of 565 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

# 38

Sorry for the late post, but the KB in Springfield Mall had 3 Imperial Troopers in stock on not so minty cards early this evening.

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

As a 31 year old I'm embarassed to admit this, but my Mom picked up Hoth Vader and Bib Fortuna at the Wal-Mart in Hagerstown for me yesterday. (I can't believe I have family members looking for figures now.) I haven't seen anything new in Frederick since I picked up Yarua et al. a few weeks ago. If I ever find a Gam. Guard and a Pablo Jill I'll be done (till the cantina figs come out at least.)

Has anyone gotten their Holiday Jawa sets from EE yet? Their site says mine shipped on 11/29, but I haven't seen them yet. Since they shipped it regular mail it doesn't surprise me it's taking a while to come from CA, but I figured 2 weeks would be plenty of time.

MTRIV, dont be embarrassed, my parents hunt for me and I hunt for my dad. He collects McFarlane baseball figs, so I give him a heads up and he gives me a heads up as well on SW figs. Sad thing is my brother works at Wal-Mart and doesnt ever tell us if new stuff comes in.

The other thing is, holiday shipping via the post office. It is called snail mail for a reason, and this time of year is worse.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I think the next time I'm worried about something I've ordered showing up I'll just post here. The Jawa packs came in today. They look great.

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Just got back from the K-Mart on First Colonial. They had 6 or 7 of each of the new POTC figures and I have no idea why when they're only charging $7.39 apiece. They also had all of the bounty hunter Galactic Heroes including both versions of the Boba and Dengar. They also had 2 Stormtrooper Galactic Heroes 2-packs. They had bar scene #1 for $17.99 I think.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Ellicott City Toys R Us on Rt. 40 had last Jedi Council Scene 4 in yesterday. Sorry I couldn't report sooner but phone lines were shot(thanks Verizon!) due to the weather, I guess. I bought one(more on upper shelf), but this has to be the year's end rock-bottom recycle king from Hasblow. Eeth Koth in same battle pose renamed Agen Kolar jammed in the middle slot, and Adi Gallia pretty much verbatim renamed Stass Alie except for minor paint variants. I did find a *@#$-load of new ROTK figs. from Toy Biz at various Toys R Us'sss, as well as new AOME. I wonder if those new cantina guys will hit by year's end.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Radford Wal-Mart had same old junk.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Lynnhaven TRU had several POTC figs along with the Playskool Jedi Force figures that I never knew were coming out. There about 6" tall and they had Luke X-Wing and the droids 2 pack.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Lynnhaven TRU also has Jedi Council scenes 3 & 4!!!

I've seen them there for awhile now. Sorry about not reporting it earlier but I didn't think they were new or hard to find.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!