Page 198 of 565 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

C-Burg Wally WOrld....Tons of ROTJ VOTC. Picked up 2 stormies, Vader, Fett and Chewie to open. Left tons of Fetts, Stormies and otehrs.

CBurg Target.....4 Scanning Troopers, and a bunch of CCPs. Dooku Unleashed, and a ton of cup sets.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

KayBee in Marley Station Mall(Glen Burnie) had a bunch of Imperial Troopers(OTC#38) in yesterday afternoon at 6.99 a pop. Still looking for cantina aliens.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Scored the "Cantina" wave this morning at Potomac Mills TRU. Couldn't believe my eyes when I rounded the corner. I used to finding pegs full of 1-2 year old Saga figs. Also had the repacked Sandtrooper.

Lucky Duck. At least they are showing here now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Also scored the "Cantina" wave this am(Thurs, 8:30) at Glen Burnie Toys R Us(this usually means Annapolis will have them around the same time). Multiples of each left & 1 sandtrooper, plus biker scout & stormie on '05 cards. Nobody there but a coupla "Moms". Scalpers may not have known about the 8AM opening time. Rang up at 6.99@(aaargghh!) as Ep III figs. Tried to stash a set, but employees were everywhere stocking. Happy hunting to all!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found a couple more Imperial Troopers yesterday but they both had a crease in the exact corner. I looked very deliberate which sickens me. I would've picked em up for anyone that still needed one. From the sounds of though most everyone that wants one has one so that's good.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Re: Hampton Roads VA

I found literally 8-10 Imperial Troopers today at the Nimmo Rd. Wal-Mart. I picked up an extra 2 for those of you that may not have gotten one yet. I also saw for the first time the Vader and C-3PO action figure cases at the same Wal-Mart.

Also if you PM or post here I can go back tonight after school and see if they have anymore on the pegs. I grabbed the best 2 but others looked good also.

RCJedi. Where abouts do you live in Virginia Beach?
    Last edited by Slicker; 12-16-2004 at 01:48 PM.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I also found MAD Imperial Troopers today at the Greenbriar Wally world, there must have been at least 6-7 cases of figs still on a dolly in the toy aisle. Picked up an extra one for me and 2 for a fellow collector.

Yesterday, I found the Cantina aliens (2005 figs #'s 6.8.7) at Lynny TRU, also had some of the OTC repacks like Sandtrooper, Scout Trooper, Stormie, Han, Yoda and Chewie. Happy Huntin' and Happy Holidays to all!!!

RC

Scanning trooper dude was at GReenbrier KB along with several Chewies.

Targets continue to disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Also scored the "Cantina" wave this am(Thurs, 8:30) at Glen Burnie Toys R Us(this usually means Annapolis will have them around the same time). Multiples of each left & 1 sandtrooper, plus biker scout & stormie on '05 cards. Nobody there but a coupla "Moms". Scalpers may not have known about the 8AM opening time. Rang up at 6.99@(aaargghh!) as Ep III figs. Tried to stash a set, but employees were everywhere stocking. Happy hunting to all!
    I went to Hagerstown TRU on my lunch break yesterday mainly because I saw this post. They had the Cantina wave there. Well, they had the Cantina figures, but no Sandtrooper which is all I want at this moment . Actually, there were no Sandtroopers, Stormtroopers, or Biker Scouts. It must have been cleaned out by the same butt-munch who took all the Jedi Force figures on Monday from the same TRU .

On another note, has anyone picked up the ROTK EE Gift Pack with the Minas Tirith collectible inside? I'm thinking about getting it since it's on sale at Best Buy & Circuit City for $49.99.