Page 199 of 565 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

MM74, I did get the ROTK gift set for 49.99 at Best Buy. This is the first one from the trilogy I've gotten. I wanted the Howard Shore Bonus DVD(largely full excerpts from his concert in Montreal, with little in the way of behind-the-scenes). The Minis Tirith polystone is just icing on the cake. Because I bought the ROTK theatrical cut DVD, there's also a $10 rebate. How can you miss at 39.99!!! Sorry you didn't score the sandtrooper(I understand he's the short-packed figure). Did you get the 3 cantina guys! I loved buying new new figs. after so long.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I saw the Minas Tirith boxed set. I looked awesome. I had to pass it up because of Christmas.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well, I picked up the ROTK boxed set. It was the last one the Hagerstown Circuit City had. I brought it into work & took it out to find that IT'S BROKEN!!!

I'm so irritated. Since CC doesn't have anymore in stock, I have to drive down to Frederick to exchange it!

It is a sweet deal with the $10 rebate.

Re: Hampton Roads VA

I once again found tons of the Imperial Trooper at the same Nimmo Rd. WM. I picked up a total of 6 for Val Da Car.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Glen Burnie Toys R Us finally got in last(#4) Jedi Council Scene. I hope KB gets these in like before at markdown...then I can obtain extras to open.

New Unleashed figs found at PA and Nimmo Wally Worlds today, they had MACE, DOOKU and VADER!!! Happy Huntin'!!!

...saw 6-7 Imperial Troopers at Military Wally on Sunday mornin'...

Marley Station KayBee Toys had POTC in stock with the exception of Pablo-Jill. South Glen Burnie WalMart on Crain Hwy. had like a whole turnstile endcap of the new SW Unleashed: Mace, Vader & Dooku. Has anyone in the tri-state area seen the new Clone Wars wave? If they're in Indiana, should be "any day now".

Report from Ohio says that they found the CW wave 3 in Wal-Mart as well. SO they are not only Target exclusive this time around.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

So here's a question:

What's up with Target? Do they not know it is almost Chrustmas.

Was at Target on Military and they had ONE fig on the peg - R4G1 Saga - that's it??!!??

I used to count on the local Targets for decent stock - but for the last few months they have been off the radar...

North Glen Burnie WalMart had all 4 SW Jedi Force in this am, and South Glen Burnie WalMart had the unopened box on a pallet("Preschool"). Aceguide, I read your post in the other VA section, and I just don't get what's going on with Target either. I found almost all my OTC there, but lately the SW sections have hardly been restocked at all, even when they had their sale. It shocks me to no end that Toys R Us had the POTC & Cantina waves first, after I blasted them for having nothing but 2year old AOTC figs. warming the pegs. WalMart also has been dormant, basic figure wise, and yet they skipped several steps ahead to be the 1st store with new Clone Wars animated figures. Who knew?