Page 203 of 565 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

PA Target and Walmart have started resetting their toy aisles, yesterday Target had most of the Clone War Animated figs of which I picked up for fellow collectors, Pablo Jill wave aplenty, Jedi Force X-Wing and Speeder Bike. Walmart also had animated figs but with bent/creased cards, left those for the openers, these were only $5.55 as opposed to $6.99 pricetag at Target. Had a pretty good week, work brought me alittle north of home and I was able to catch my collection up to latest stuff, finding all Clone War figs including all Clone Trooper variants and scoring the new Tatooine wave of Galactic Heroes! I also found the rehashed 2005 Luke and Vader( #'s 9 & 10), didn't think they rereleaseed these yet. I've noticed that most area stores are getting new stuff each week so keep your eyes open and Happy Hunting!!!

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

I found the three cantina figures at WM in Frederick today. They only had one of each and no sandtrooper,stormtrooper, or scout trooper. (Looks like someone got there before me.) They also had a case of The Senate wave along with one Pablo Jill. Figs rang up $5.88. If I ever find a sandtrooper I'll be caught up until the preview figs.

The Virginia Beach area had nada.

First Colonial Target had I think 4 figs total
    Lynnhaven WM had nothing to report along with the Lynnhaven TRU.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Hagerstown WM has the Falcon on clearance for $25. Nice price!

Does anyone want to split some cases of the SA clone troopers from EE? We can get a better deal if we buy in bulk so the more the merrier.

I would love to, but I dont have the fundage for it, nor will I anytime soon.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Radfor Wal-Mart: Packed out the last wave of OTC, and they are on clearance to boot. Picked up DSC Vader(again) just for the background. They had Gam's, Bib's, Slave LEia all for three bucks. They also had the Cantina wave and some biker scouts.

ALso had the new CW. I didnt like tham at all. I thought about grabbing the clones, but I didnt like the faces on them. They dont jive with the regular ones. Grievous looked like a half a moron.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just picked up the pit of Carkoon 4-pack, Jedi Council Scene I, and Jedi Warriors 4-pack for $7.98 each at amazon.com. Shipping was only an additional $6.

Most everywhere I have been has been little to nothing. A lot of POTC on the pegs.

I have to admit - I am not in dire need of much that still has the potential of being at a store (Eph.mon/McQuarrie Stormie ) so I am looking out for deals and army builders. Guess the pennies are being pinched for the EPIII stuff too...

It's really disappointing. I still need about 20 OTC figs and now I'm not seeing any on the pegs.

As for the Ephant Mon and Concept Stormie. I finally got Ephant about 2 or 3 months ago and I went home last month and finally saw the fig and my jaw dropped. That thing is friggin' huge and ungodly heavy. As for the Concept Stormie I'm in the process of buying one off of Turbowars right now.

If you want those figs put something in your signature that's what I did and it worked.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!