Page 205 of 565 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Gotta start looking in SW Va for them, hopefully they show here soon.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

I haven't been scouring the forums too religiously, but I don't think I've seen reports of them being found east of Indy. I'm ready, though, ....checked a bunch of Targets & WalMarts yesterday before the snows hit...nadda.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

...although minutes later I spotted that somebody in Virginia did find them at Wal*Mart cause Rebelscum had a picture of the display.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

They were found in SE Va as well.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I saw posted elsewhere that they had been found Sat morning at the Springfield VA (DC suburb) WM.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr
    I saw posted elsewhere that they had been found Sat morning at the Springfield VA (DC suburb) WM.
    I knew I should have went up there yesterday. M.K. - are you gonna take a trip by there?

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Finally a very big day for me.

Lynnhaven WM - 3 of the 4 Preview Figs. (no R4)
    New TIE Fighter with light up saber Vader
    EpIII Vulture Droid and Ani's Starfighter
    Lego set

Lynnhaven TRU - No big deal but I finally used my $20 gift
    card and bought the OTC TIE Fighter

First Colonial Target - 4 of the Clone Wars Figs.

I absolutely love the new card. I was one of the many that said it sucked in a couple of posts but you really have to see it to love it. The only bad thing is that the bubble is literally taped to the card backing on the bottom of the bubble.
    Last edited by Slicker; 01-23-2005 at 04:17 PM.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

As of 4.30 today the Springfield WM still had lots of all of them except for the R4. For some reason, I got the last mint one and the last two are a bit ripped.

Found the 3 Preview Figs in Virginia Beach along with some Clone Wars, New TIE Fighter with light up saber Vader, and the EpIII Vulture Droid Lego set.

Sorry about posting this news several times but I don't want anyone that gives a damn to miss the finds.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The White Marsh Wal-Mart in MD has a ton of Preview wave figures. I was there this morning as they unloaded 4 cases.