Page 213 of 565 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Ugh! I was in there 5 hours before that and they didn't have any. Who would have thought they would stock early on Sunday night?
    I saw the UPC price sticker on the shelf, so I talked one of the employees into scanning it to see if any were in the back. They had a case, so I took one and he put the other five out for sale. The trick to getting the employees to go to the back is to get someone who doesn't work in the toy deptartment. This guy was working in housewares, so I don't think he knew about the whole anti-scalper policy (where they don't bring out cases from the stock room).

By the way, I got him to manually punch in the UPC (which I had written down) for ROTS Collection 1 Obi-wan and ROTS Collection 2 Battle Droid. They were both in the computer, but not in stock. But get this: the price came up $5.99. Not sure if that's news to anyone, but it made me happy. Heck of a lot better than $6.99.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp
    By the way, I got him to manually punch in the UPC (which I had written down) for ROTS Collection 1 Obi-wan and ROTS Collection 2 Battle Droid. They were both in the computer, but not in stock. But get this: the price came up $5.99. Not sure if that's news to anyone, but it made me happy. Heck of a lot better than $6.99.

That is gfood news. Ho[pefully a competitor for prices. I am going to copy this and post it in the Target price cut section sean...Thanks for the heads up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

the target in glenburnie (by 97) got a case of the preview starfighters

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Picked up Ani's Starfighter at Lynnhaven TRU. They had several of them and they were all in very good condition. The one I found was the best looking box I've ever bought. Weird.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Thanks for the heads up...haven't seen them yet! Columbia & Laurel area(where I've been working) haven't had zip.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Sounds like VA Beach is one setep ahead of Norfolk.

Hit the K-Mart on N. Military Hwy: $15 12" OTC Luke; $10 talking OTC Yoda, one cantina set for $13.99 - Wurher looked like he had taken a mud back before setting up shop.

Everywhere has the lego sets. K-marts was $24.99...

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Thanks for the heads up...haven't seen them yet! Columbia & Laurel area(where I've been working) haven't had zip.
    Target Columbia had starfighters this afternoon.

TRU-Frederick had 2 Anakin starfighters this afternoon.

Thanks A.J. I picked mine up(1 left) at the Columbia Greatland Target this PM after work.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

$7 Lego Snowspeeders at the Military WM. Had quite a few...