Page 251 of 565 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Laurel WalMart had Wave 3...still some of each, including all-white clonetrooper 3-pack. South Glen Burnie Target(on Crain Hwy. 3) had micro-battle set on Gen. Grievous flagship(X2)@21.99. Mustafar playset showing up more and more.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Re: Hampton Roads VA

I actually live more towards Williamsburg, but I decided to make the trip to NN to see if there was anything good.

I actually found a Darth Vader #11, and Clone Trooper #6 today at Target. I had to pick them up since I haven't seen either of those figures in weeks. I usually hit up the local Target more often than the Walmart. Walmart is usually a mess, figures all over the ground, etc. I've had much more success finding figures at Target anyways, some of the harder to find figures and army builders. Target also seems to put new figs. out more often than Walmart. Those are basically the only 2 stores that are close, no TRU, except for the one in NN. We know how much gas costs too

I have yet to see anything new though, Tarkin, Mills, Ask Aak, etc... Hope they make it here sometime soon.

I wouldn't sweat finding the new figs (45 and up). They'll show up in the next couple of weeks then be in abundance. They're just starting to show up on the west coast so they'll slowly trickly our way.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Slicker, I love your avatar. I was just watching that episode today. My sides are still hurting. "Brother Darkness".

"cocaine is a helluva drug!"

So how often do you guys go figure hunting? I try to go about 3 times a week. Since I work in the afternoon I can usually stop off at some stores in the morning, before I head into work.

No Tarkins on the COastal lines either, things aint no better in the mountains.

UK, I try to hunt 3-5 times a week. I usually have to go to WM for something, so I hit it then. I also work til 11pm, so I try to hit there when they are packing out so I get first crack at the cases.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Of late I haven't gone figure hunting but maybe once a week as I'm cought up enough to take it easy (that and being broke). Next month is when I'll probably finish up what I need from ROTS (the large vehicles and the LEGO's). When I'm in need of figures I'll usually make 3 trips a week going to TRU, 2 WM's, and a Target. Occasionally I'll stop at a K-Mart but they're not even worth it anymore.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Haha, yeah I hear that about Kmart. The Kmart near me is pretty nasty. I may go there twice a month to see if they have anything, but they usually don't. Most of their figures are messed up too, and I hate that they pricetag (too expensive also) all of the figures and stuff !!!

I have loved legos every since I was really young, who hasn't?, and I still have my old collection of castles and whatnot set up and displayed in my room. But for some reason I have never got into collecting the Star Wars legos?!?!?!? I'm not quite sure why either. Is it too late for me to start? If not, where should I start? What are some of the sets I should focus on that are becoming hard to find, or are they not like the figures that could disappear from the shelfs at any given moment? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks guys...

Its never too late to start. I only started 1.5 years ago and amassed a decent collection. My only problem is room to set em up. I satill have 2 dago wongs, snow speeder, ewok adventure, Throne Room duel, falcon and another set in box because of lack of room. I still havent really tapped the E3 stuff yet, just three small sets. Need the bigger ones. ARC-170 is next on my list than the Grievous chase.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah, as KH said it's never too late. I was lucky enough to start from the beginning and I have nearly all of the sets that have been released, with most of the ROTS being the only exceptions, and love everyone of them.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!