Page 301 of 565 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

I went to the First Colonial Target and they had the Lava figs. I picked up a set and Rocketboy got me a set as well so UK if you can't get yer paws on a set just PM me and the second set is yours.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

South Glen Burnie, Arundel Mills & Columbia WalMarts all had Ep. III DVD Commem. sets, but no clonetroopers...just Jedi & Sith. Has anyone found the trooper 3-pack, or heard of anyone who has. It seemed to be that it was not in the assortment, was only 1 per case, or just got eaten up by scalpers & collectors that fast. North Glen Burnie WalMart had Bly, Gree wave back in, with all available this AM...except Bly & Gree, of course.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    South Glen Burnie, Arundel Mills & Columbia WalMarts all had Ep. III DVD Commem. sets, but no clonetroopers...just Jedi & Sith. Has anyone found the trooper 3-pack, or heard of anyone who has. It seemed to be that it was not in the assortment, was only 1 per case, or just got eaten up by scalpers & collectors that fast.
    Blue Snags found one over in California.

Here's his post.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Were the WM DVD sets with the other figures or in the video section? just wondering where to look.

2 WalMarts had them on that mostly Halloween-themed SW aisle fixture with the roleplay helmets, lightsabers, capes, etc(these seem to have Cinderalla/Princess costumes on one side for the girls, Star Wars on the other for the boys). The third WalMart just had them on the shelf where the Evolutions sets were. I also saw the exclusive WalMart Star Wars Pez collection sets(14.99 I think) on the endcaps of several of these aisle seasonal fixtures. Hope that helps Major Karr, and good luck!! I was not expecting these till 11/1, since the last coupla times they have been included with the pallet dump setups for the DVD's(Clone Wars cartoon, etc.) I stopped into Borders for a quick look see, and ended up spending $99 on a MR Anakin FX lightsaber. I must admit this is the first Master Replicas item I've ever purchased, and I couldn't have been happier playing with this thing(and fighting my son off). It's mounted on my rec room wall, already. They also had the Vader & Luke editions. This was at Columbia Borders.

Holy chipped beef on toast!!!I just scored the "final five", not at Target, but at the north Glen Burnie WalMart(same store that just got cleaned out of the Bly, Gree wave yesterday). Looks like the scalpers didn't get up today! Maybe 2 cases put out...I have 501st Tactical Ops Troopers stashed for anyone local who wants one...Valin, Sparky, blank, Sean, mtriv, etc...PM me for location. It's about 8:30 am now.

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Sorry, been a bit busy lately guys.

I have had no luck at all finding these exclusives. I have probably checked Target 3-4 times since last Sunday and still nothing. Went today, nothing. I give up... I'll definitely take your extra set Slick . Going to send a PM.

Hey rcjedi, what's up? Good job on finding that big Ben figure. I figured that one would be pretty difficult to find. Of course I have still yet to lay eyes on any of them. I think I'm going to settle on getting the figures I want on the internet.

And to Slick, Congratulations to the Detroit Lions. After a disappointing loss last week, they bounced back today and beat the Browns. I picked up Detroits Defense/ST in one of my fantasy leagues and they filled in nicely for my other D/ST that was on a bye week. Their defense did an amazing job.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I still have two 501st Tactical Ops Troopers stashed at the north Glen Burnie WalMart location. I haven't heard back from all my local fellow forumites...let me know if you're interested. I'm all caught up except for the DVD commem. 3-pack of tan clonetroopers...which was gone at every WalMart I checked.

nothing new at port coverington walmart
    they didn't even have both sides of the special star wars center aisle display set up
    no dvd 3 packs at all sorry jon will keep look out for clones
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Much appreciated! I have a feeling more will show up with the pallet DVD dump displays next week.