Page 313 of 565 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

If anyone is still looking for MPH Spudtrooper...try Giant Foods. I have heard several people tell me they've bought theirs there. They're still only 1 per case. I have also noticed basic figure dumps(tall) with "red-eye" Anakin variant, too.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Well I went to Target and guess what?!?!? No, they didn't have any ST's. If I do see another one I will pick it up though, for the doubles, you know! Thanks again for your help Slick. You are awesome!

I did place a SWS.com order for the Comic Con Leia (mint w/case), Holiday Vader and Wedge since I could combine on shipping.

Let me know if you are looking for any figs and I will keep an eye out for you!

Take care! Thanks again!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    Well I went to Target and guess what?!?!? No, they didn't have any ST's. If I do see another one I will pick it up though, for the doubles, you know! Thanks again for your help Slick. You are awesome!
    Glad I could help you with it. I myself haven't seen anymore in my area since I got yours so they may actually be selling.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Glad I could help you with it. I myself haven't seen anymore in my area since I got yours so they may actually be selling.
    I guess that because it is a clone it's selling much better than those Lava refelcts. The STrooper is pretty sweet and I'm definitely going to keep looking for another. Btw, I went to Target again today and had no luck. I still think they have them in the stock room or something. Unless some buttcrack bought an entire case, but I can't see that happening. At least I hope not.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

hey slicker. at least joey harrington is not as bad as kyle boller. also if you or wildcat needs 1 target clone in the future(neighbor), i bought an extra if you do not find one.

I went down to NN today to drop off some toys and clothes at the mall, for the Salvation Army. I have never seen that place so busy in my entire life. I didn't even really bother looking around, I just got in and got out of that crazy place. Btw, that is one thing I absolutely can not stand. People who are walking through the mall and then all of a sudden they just decide to stop, right in the middle of the blasted walkway. Then you have to stop, walk around them... Argghh! But anyways, I went by TRU and they had absolutely nothing. It was looking really bad, though I guess that is understandable this time of year.

After all of that insanity I went to the new Cheeseburger In Paradise restaurant. Very good food, highly recommended!

CB WM had two cases of the Twins set out last night and still there this morning. Also had a few Tarkins and Blue Guards as of this morning. They also packed out about 4 cases of Darth Tater, but no Spudtroopers, damn employees. I did pick up a #68 R4 though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well, still no news here. Going to check Target again tomorrow to see if they have any Shadow Troopers out yet or not. It's no biggie if they don't, I'd like to have a duplicate though. Will look for some more 501st clones too. I would still like to have a few more of those. I haven't checked WM in a while so If I have some extra time I will run by there as well.

Anything new with you Slick?

I haven't really done any toy looking lately. I will today though as I've gotta go and finish up my Christmas shopping.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Find anything today?

Target had absolutely nothing again! I didn't make to to WM today so I'm going to be running by there tomorrow. I don't have to work tomorrow, thank the Lord, so I'm going to get the rest of my Christmas shopping out of the way. I will let you know if I find anything.

Take 'er easy Slick!