Page 353 of 565 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403453 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Will grab one on Sunday.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    see what I work with for a living...

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/daids/dtpdb/graphics/hiv.gif
    Mr. Wizard, are you looking for a cure? If you find a cure you will be famous. And we can all brag that we knew MTRIV73 before he became a superstar

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Mr. Wizard, are you looking for a cure? If you find a cure you will be famous. And we can all brag that we knew MTRIV73 before he became a superstar
    Note that I said looking. The best we have on the horizon are vaccines that may protect against some specific strains. Kind of like a flu shot but less effective (isn't that encouraging!) If we find something, I'll let you guys know first though and we can all dress up as Jedi for the interview on the today show

Hey kh, let me know if you have picked up the EBK yet. If you haven't and you were going to wait until tomorrow, you don't have to get it. I went to WM today and they have them down to $9. I didn't get one, incase you had already picked one up for me. But if you haven't picked one up for me yet, then I'll get one from the store here within the next couple of days. Just let me know.

I picked up an extra Utapau clone today and the "walking" version of Darth Vader from Target. They dropped their prices to $6.64.

WM had replenished their pegs, but nothing good. Their prices were at $6.63.

Both places had a couple Sora Bulqs too kh. First time I have seen that one in a looooong time.

Get back at me kh.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Haven't posted in a while (haven't really found anything new until today).

After hitting 4 Targets & over 100 miles this morning, I'm finally caught up. It seemed like today was "restock" day at most of the area Targets. Between the 4 stores I saw at least 6 Utapau Clones, Holo Ki-Adi's, Cmdr Cody's, and most of the others from the Coruscant wave. The only exception being Foul, which I only found 1 of. Only thing I'm lacking now are the UGH figs. Found 3 today, so that's a good start. Wasn't going to collect these, but changed my mind (wife is gonna kill me).

Well, the UGH's have been found in this area...unfortunately not by me though. A couple of guys over at RS have found them and one guy today found and bought 8 of them. Pretty impressive if you ask me. I've gotta get out more so I can get my hands on these.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

GO get one UK, I was gonna get it tomorrow
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'll probably go and pick up the EBK on Monday, maybe it will drop some more by then too. They had plenty so i'm not at all worried that they will sell out in a couple of days. Thanks for the offer though kh, I really do appreciate it.

That's sweet that the UGH have been found in this area but I seriously doubt I will find them any time soon. When I went to Target and WM earlier today they had the pegs pretty full so I can't see them restocking anytime soon. Obviously I'll continue to check them out anyways. What stores were they found at Slick?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

i went to Mil, PA, FC, and newport news. They were found at Targets. Military Highway, Princess Anne, First Colonial and Newport News. That pi55es me off since I just checked the PA and First Colonial ones yesterday to no avail. At least they were found by a collector and not a scalper (which I think this area surprisingly is lacking. I haven't heard of any scalper rings).
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I found Newport News one time while I was driving, but I was looking for Norfolk. Man, was I ever turned around!

Slicker's mom says hi, by the way.
    Tommy, close your eyes.