Page 360 of 565 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Slicker, did the VTSC Scout Sticker get to you yet?

we have the same price disparity between saga and H& V at targets out here. $6.99 for H&V and 6.44 for saga
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    Slicker, did the VTSC Scout Sticker get to you yet?

we have the same price disparity between saga and H& V at targets out here. $6.99 for H&V and 6.44 for saga
    Crap in a hat! I forgot to PM you and let you know but yes I did get it. I thank you again and I really appreciate it.

Now I've just gotta get the other 4.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

no problem at all! it gives me an excuse to invade your VA thread
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Get out figrin!!! You're not welcome here!!!

Went on a run today to Target and WM. Target didn't have anything new. WM restocked on the H&V wave but that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    (apparently the same thing happens to me as you UK. Thanks again nonethe less).
    No problem man. I figured you'd find them right after I sent you the set. Thats how the cookie crumbles.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Crain Hwy. WalMart off Route 97 had all Vinatge & Heroes & Villains this am.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I got the last Clone wars gunship at TRU in Frederick yesterday for a friend of mine who is tired of waiting on amazon.com. I can't wait till the Tat wave hits. I've been begging for that R5 resculpt for years now.

CB WM had the new(old) Titanium wave thismorning. Nothing else new.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

KH...I may not be able to keep reading posts until you change that picture...it's just plain scary...like the illegitimate child of Sideshow Bob & CarrotTop. HuHuHuhhhhuuuHHuu(rake hits head)!

Thanks Jon, I think its great

CB WM - nada.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Happy & safe Memorial Day W/E to all! And now to the news: North Glen Burnie WalMart had endcap near music CD's stocked with all 7" Unleashed & some Vintage(no biker scouts). North GB Target had all H&V this am, including both clones & black clone pilot, Demise of G & Senate Skirmish Battlepacks. Some Vintage also, no scouts.