Page 361 of 565 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Yes, everyone have a good and safe Memorial Day weekend!!!

Went by Target today so of course I checked out their figs. No new basic figs but they did restock the VTSC. The two DOGs were still there as well. Hopefully they'll restock with some of the Tat. wave next week. : pray :
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Hope everyone's having a great Memorial Day!

I was bored so I basically went out driving and stopped at a couple of WM.

Saw the entire H&V wave at both of them (including both clones) and several Scouts at both. Still no sign of the Tatooine wave but I'm not worried.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

North Glen Burnie WalMart had all Heroes & Villains wave today...what a mass of humanity that was...buy those kiddie pools, buy, buy!!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

[QUOTE=Slicker]Hope everyone's having a great Memorial Day!

Right back at ya, Slick.

Only hit Target & TRU today (WalMart was a freak'n madhouse). Nothing new to report.

Glen Burnie TRU had Gunships back in stock...little else.

I actually saw the H&V wave with clones intact at Wal-mart this weekend. That was the first time I'd seen those (the clones) in the wild. TRU in Frederick had 3 gunships as of yesterday. I wish the clones battlepack would hurry up and ship.

Cburg Walmart and Target: Nothin' much new. Some H&V wave remnants at Target, along with Titanium Bossk and Sandtrooper (horrible paint, by the way). Walmart still has each of the new 7" Unleashed. Other than that, just waiting for Mos Eisley.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Has anyone else ordered the Sideshow Anakin 12" Figure? I have yet to see any activity since they sent me an email about "Now Processing". I wish they'd just get the ball rolling for us folks on the east coast

Yes, I had emails this am stating it shipped FedEx with ETA of June 3. Hope that helps(can't wait either!).

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Yes, I had emails this am stating it shipped FedEx with ETA of June 3. Hope that helps(can't wait either!).
    (Napoleon Voice) LUCKY!

I didn't get that email yet. Apparently they are shipping in order "orders were placed". I got the exclusive, but nada. Oh well, you'll have to let me know how it looks. Did you get the Luke?