Page 363 of 565 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    You were at the wrong WM MM74. Just picked up the tattoine wave at the WM on 26 (all except hammerhead.) Plenty o' dem hazon, han, vader, garindan left. 1 more luke. I got the last r5-d4 and the last sandtrooper though.
    D'oh! I'll have to keep an eye out for R5 & Sandtrooper. Gotta get those. You finally got your R5, huh? Is it worth the long wait?

I went back to WM this morning and they had wave 7 of the Titaniums. No Luke or Leia on speeder but got the Blue striped Falcon and the Republic cruiser.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Awesome kh, good to hear your trip to WM wasn't for nothing. I plan on going to Target and WM today and hopefully I'll find the Tat. wave too.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    D'oh! I'll have to keep an eye out for R5 & Sandtrooper. Gotta get those. You finally got your R5, huh? Is it worth the long wait?
    It would be better with no gimicks, but I'll never complain about it.

I got lucky & scored Tat. wave from Ellicott City Target...I was working 5 min. from there & went over on my break. I noticed both north & south Glen Burnie WalMarts had boxes & boxes of SW Transformers, Galactic Heroes & "UGH"(no, not that UGH)...more Greatest Hits...the pegs are so choked now, there's no room for the basic line. Target's the place to hit!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Well, Frederick Rt. 85 WM didn't have the Tat wave. They did restock the H&V, new Titaniums (I took them ), and the new Transformers (Clone Pilot, Emperor, Jango). They also restocked the Galactic Heroes. Target had jack except for the $12.99 Greivous.

Thanks, KH. I picked them up a little bit ago, the pegs were full and they still had unopened cases in a cart nearby. They also got in a case of H&V wave, so I picked up an extra Clone Trooper for display. Picked up extras of Vader Bespin and Sandtrooper as well. We'll be seeing the unloved aliens on the pegs for a while.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Sweet, glad you got them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Went on a run today and came back empty handed. No Tat. wave to be found anywhere. Target still had absolutely nothing. WM had tons of H&V; so much that even if they get the Tat wave, there is no place to put it so it will sit in the stockroom for a while. WM did restock their VTSC and they had several biker scouts, which is the first time I have even seen those at WM.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Well, Frederick Rt. 85 WM didn't have the Tat wave. They did restock the H&V, new Titaniums (I took them ), and the new Transformers (Clone Pilot, Emperor, Jango). They also restocked the Galactic Heroes. Target had jack except for the $12.99 Greivous.
    Dagnabit. You must have been there right before me (I ran out for a late lunch.) Maybe I'll find those titaniums this weekend. I was also hoping to pick up a Momaw, but no such luck. I thought the H&V were marked down to $4 also but when it rang up $6.63 I put the extra clones back. Target does have a plethora of battlepacks. MM74, when they mark these down can you either PM me or pick one up (I've decided I need another one after all.)