Page 365 of 565 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    When I found this wave, there wasn't a Leia among them. Is she shipping for sure in this wave?

I dont know if she is or not. I thought she was.

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'd like to go hunting for the new Titaniums(I even heard TRU had some Ultra AT-AT's) in VA), but my Sideshow 12" Anakin is showing up today(pant, pant), and I want to be sure I'm home when FedEx shows up. Maybe later!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Speaking of my Anakin(here's two rough cust. service issues)...FedEx online stated it was delivered(left on front steps in rain) around 8:30 this am. I ran up to find...nothing. After several run-ins with automated services & a live human who stated they couln't even start a trace till Mon...it showed up 1 hour later via a woman in a reg. plain car who stated that the Fed-Ex guy's wife went into labor. Whatever! Then I went to WalMart & asked the grumpy, dumpy woman who was stocking if she could check two "basic" cases on a palllet(using nice words like please & a happy tone) to see if it was Tat. wave. She stated it was the same stuff that was out. I said that's H&V, and those boxes are marked "greatest hits". It turned out it was more old Geo. crap. So much for new stock. I did pick up the Ultra Titanium AT-AT. They also had new SW Transformers & more Galactic Heroes. On to north GB Target where I scored(last ones) Luke on speeder, rarer Ep.III Falcon & Republic Cruiser. Def. no Leia, but more Battlestar Galactica. Happy hunting this weekend!

mm74md...Anakin is gorgeous, really nailed Hayden's likeness(Obi's not till Aug...aaarrrrggghhh! Great access, I like the exc. Emperor holo, wish it was bigger. Have you received email from Sideshow yet? Fingers crossed for you!

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    mm74md...Anakin is gorgeous, really nailed Hayden's likeness(Obi's not till Aug...aaarrrrggghhh! Great access, I like the exc. Emperor holo, wish it was bigger. Have you received email from Sideshow yet? Fingers crossed for you!
    Mine is coming June 7. I also saw the latest SW Insider #88 yesterday in Frederick Suncoast and it had pictures of the upcoming (not yet announced) Sideshow Darth Maul 12". It looks awesome.

CB WM - NEw SW TF's.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

The good ol' SW Insider...once again at retail before I got mine in the mail...so much for my subscription advantage. The pic sounds great though.

Went out today since it was a nice day.

Nimmo Rd. WM - Had remnants of the Tat. wave (Han and Hem) I only got Hem since the Han was kinda beat up.

PA WM - Tons of H&V

PA Target - Not much at all

FC Target - Same as above.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Good to see that they are hitting in your immediate area Slick. Just let me know if you need help with any of these in the future and I'll keep an eye out for you, as always.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Slick, got you Vader and Garindan tonight. PM me the addy.