Page 367 of 565 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat

Bring on the Endor wave!!!
    First comes H&V wave 2.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I thought they were being released around the same time? Oh well, if the H&V wave 2 is first that is fine with me because I only plan on getting a few of those (Tactical Ops Trooper, At-te Gunner, Royal Guard). I may also get Fisto and Dooku depending on the card backs.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I want to get some of them too, just hope they can clear out all the Vaders and Derlins soon. These warmers are piling up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Here it's Vaders, Ki adi Mundi hologram, and Lushos dofine that are pegwarming. Gee, a Neimoidian pegwarming, who would have ever thought

Same when I made my rounds today in Glen Burnie after work. Nothing but both Vaders, Neo. guys & Holo Ki. I hit up TRU in search of battlepacks...nada.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Went to TRU today and saw the new lego star destroyer. No battlepacks yet though. According to E-bay, they've hit Illinois so maybe by early next week...

Good to be back.....

I've been away for quite a long time. I use to live in MD then moved to PA and now I am way down in VA! Does anyone here live close to Va Beach/Norfolk/Chesapeake? Just seeing if anyone lives down this way.
    Wally
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

There are a couple of us that live down here. I live in Virginia Beach itself (about 6 miles from NAS Oceana) and UKWildcat also lives in this area.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Very Cool!!

I know of two other collectors down here but have only met one of them. He is a member of the PSWCC as was I when I moved down here form PA. Do you think there is any interest in starting a "club" and/or meeting? I'm currently at the Ollies store right on Laskin. Have you been yet? I am helping them out until we get our building down by JANAF in mid July. Glad to meet someone else in the AO.

Wally
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

Our community in this area isn't big at all on here but over at RS they have alot more people. I've met a couple of the RS members and they're not your typical RS types. We have a good base of good people here so you could possibly try to start a club here.

I've never been to Ollie's. What is it?

Laskin is a couple of blocks from where I live.

Don't know how well you know the area but I live in Linkhorn Bay apartments which is about 3 blocks or so from Laskin.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!