Page 391 of 565 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found the new titaniums - TIE Interceptor and B-Wing (along with the BSG) at the Falls Church Target today.

I went to Target yesterday, for the first time in several weeks. I was shocked to see about 12 pegs, all of which were fully stocked. They had all of the Greatest Battles figs and many figs from the earlier waves, including about 6 Scorches. However, there were no Endor figs. It seemed like they had everything BUT the Endor wave. There were several figures that I would have loved to of picked up, but I had to pass on them.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Found a bumblebee and smokescreen titanium TF today at CBurg Target, got the bubmle bee. Other stores had nada.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found all of the greatest battle figures from wave 3 except the clone commander yesterday. No new titaniums in 2 weeks. The TF titaniums are clogging the pegs like a neimoidian around here. I broke down and ordered the Galactica Titanium ultra from Hasbro toy shop because I don't think I'll ever see it on the shelves around here.

I saw that Galactica once...and whoosh, never again! Still searching for carded shocktrooper & clone cmdr. KH, you collect Zizzle POTC, right? I saw Capt. Norrington(wave 2) at a GB Target...so they must be hitting the AREA soon. Macchus looks rad. Has anyone had luck contacting mm74? Is he ok?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Thanks for the heads up JtJ. I do collect them. Have you gotten the black pearl yet?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Not yet. I'm hoping it's under The Tree this December. Funds are going to be really tough. My son Tyler(you remember our littlest Jedi & George Lucas ambassador from CIII) is facing some serious surgery near his spine & skull to stop potential paralysis from happening. It won't stop his condition, but hopefully will buy him many, many more years. Because his parathyroid gland isn't functioning, areas like his skull, spine & legs are receiving too much calcium(I never knew this was a BAD thing)...causing the bones to fuse. He faces the danger of them compressing vital organs or damaging his nervous system. So...you can imagine what the co-pays are gonna be like. My wife may take a leave of absence from her job til he recovers. Needless to say, my SW collecting will be minimal...no repacks!

Wow Jon, I hope all goes well for Tyler and will keep him in my prayers.

HAvent found anything new in a few days.&

Antmanooine is no longer with us either. He was deployed and station in Korea. &

Thanks KH! We'll take all the luck & prayers you guys can muster. As far as my hobby goes, it's still fun to search & it doesn't cost anything. Speaking of which...Glen Burnie TRU had 10 Dagobah X-wings on the shelves, no AT-AT's in sight. South GB Target had an endcap right before toys of the tubed Unleashed Fett & Gen. G. repacks. I haven't seen Greatest Battles wave 3 restocked anywhere.

Found the newest GB wave. Picked up a few shockies, Emperor(liked the back) and a Grievous with the 4 arms. Also grabbed 2 more biker scouts VTSC&