Page 397 of 565 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Got my car back today and it runs great!!!

I'm going to try and go by Target and WM tomorrow to do some hunting. It's been over a month now so there had damn well better be some new stuff on the pegs!!!!

Hey KH, still waiting on you to give me the go ahead with sending that package to ya. Just LMK.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I think one big reason I'm not reading more reports about collectors finding Saga #44 & up is...my WalMarts within 25 miles are just choked with GB & H&V. There is literally no room.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

It will probably be next week before you can send it UK.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    I think one big reason I'm not reading more reports about collectors finding Saga #44 & up is...my WalMarts within 25 miles are just choked with GB & H&V. There is literally no room.
    Hopefully greatest battles is through shipping. We're clogged with that and Moff Jerrjerods around here. I never thought an Imp officer would peg warm. He must be half Neimoidian (on his fathers side.)

3rd cousin removed. I've actually seen up to 25 "goldenrods" in some Wallys.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Thanks for the update Jon.

Went to WM today and got the DVD 3 packs, Obi-Wan Pilot, and Chief Chirpa.

Still no sign of the TRU exclusive TIE or AT-AT. I'm beginning to think I'm never gonna find them bad boys.
    Slicker the TRU's here in Richmond have the Tie and ATAT exclusives. I also found Mace Windu Titanium at Walmart Midlothian.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    Slicker the TRU's here in Richmond have the Tie and ATAT exclusives. I also found Mace Windu Titanium at Walmart Midlothian.
    Now I'm just in search of the AT-AT as I found several TIEs at the Lynnhaven TRU.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    It will probably be next week before you can send it UK.
    No prob. Just let me know when.

Well, I wasn't able to go hunting today, I got called into work early, but I did get my two 501st Comic-Con Troopers in the mail today.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

hey slicker, i finally got your icon, very cute kid. i can't believe i found out today that target kannapolis is closing, due to one opening (super) 4 miles south of it. no wonder they don't have nothing new.

Picked up Endor C-3PO and Emperor today at Target. No DS Gunners or Chirpa to be found. I passed on Jerjerrod.