Page 398 of 565 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

south glen burnie target has kits starfighter there in the stockroom

Thanks for the news heads up, but as far as I'm concerned...it can stay in the stockroom. I want NEW figures & vehicles. I'm finished with repacks, repaints & redos in general. They won't be conning me into buying extra figures in 2007 just to fill a coin album, either.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Frederick Target had the Kit fisto star fighter today...pass. TRU had 2 of the 3 battlepacks. I was at least somewhat interested in the Naboo one since it had soft goods jedis and a new battledroid. After seeing it though, I might pick one up if I can find it for $5 or less...delivered. The pit of carkoon pack was also not something I would consider paying hard earned money for (especially since I've already bought all these figures in the last year at least once.) The battlepacks are definitely feared toward the kiddies and I'm going to let them have them.

BTW, Wal-mart on 26 in Frederick has figures for $5.70 each now. Don't know if this is true at any others, but I'm tempted to army build Moff Jerr Jerrod's!

Picked up Mascus and Canibal Chief today for POTC. Havent found any new SW stuff, both WM's had GB waves. &
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If anyone is looking for the AT-AT, Kingstowne TRU has a bunch. Haven't seen much else new lately.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Went to Lynnhaven WM and got the entire Naboo wave. I didn't see a Luke or Emperor though but I'm not sure if they're in that wave or not. *shrugs*&
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Any for me?&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Emperor was in the last Endor wave(#43) & should be in abundance at your local TRU. The Endor Luke as well as the two(variant) Endor troopers are going to be the tough ones to procure(see armybuilders).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I just picked up luke endor, the african-correlian endor trooper, gragra, rep been, holographic maul, vader, and the pod racers from a fresh case at WM labeled wave 6 rev 2 which I thought was interesting since these are supposed to be wave 7. There were 2 black troopers, 2 vaders, and 2 naboo guys in yellow jumpsuits in the case. The only one missing was obi wan. I guess someone got it before me, but I can't imagine why they left the rest of them sitting there in the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Any for me?&
    Unfortunately no. They had exactly one of each figure.

Do you want all of the figures in teh wave or not? List the ones you want and I'll keep an eye open or just give you the ones I have.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!