Page 401 of 565 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I also saw the clearances at CBurg Target for the same price. They also had the Lava Vader exclusive on clearance for 7.48, which I picked up for that cheap since I cant find anything else to get.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My friend Dave picked up snowspeeders for both of us today at Target in Frederick. He also said the unleashed were marked down to $10.

WM in Radford had the Unleashed Luke in the round tub.

WM in CBurg had the Sith lords and Carkoon Battlepacks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

South Glen Burnie WalMart off 97 had the TAC Prequel Collector Tins in this am(3 of each), plus...(the Force help us), MORE H&V, Greatest Battles, old saga, etc. On a happier note, GB TRU DID have(finally) all(multiples of each) Endor2/Naboo wave #44-52. Noone had touched them! This was around lunchtime. On a holiday note, I picked up the fabriche Yoda at Target's Xmas set-up(didn't see Vader). But, those Kurt Adler ornaments have to be the ugliest, worst painted SW atrocities ever produced. The Vader snowglobe was passable, but the rest...eek, wouldn't get 'um on clearance. PLeeeaaassse, if you haven't checked them out, grab the Hallmark ornaments this year. The Walker(sound chip is great for something so small, awesome paint job!) & Obi VS. Anakin(sound effects, dialog AND light effects) are some of the better ones to come out. I like the Kurt A. ships from SW last year, saw them once at Ellicott City TRU, never picked them up, never saw them again. Happy hunting! TRU may be the place for new saga wave this w/e.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

south glen burnie walmart have all three of the new battlepacks(Battle Above the Sarlaac, Jedi Vs. Darth Sidious, Sith Lord Attack) three of each left

I still aint seen the Naboo/Endor 2 wave yet. Its pi55ing me off.

I think your best shot at this point is TRU...at least they have more room than WalMart.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

The closest TRU is an hour away and it always has nothing new in it.

I'm gonna make a run out today KH so I'll check for ya.

The only thing I've gotten recently is the Carnor/Kir two pack.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

TRU in Frederick had 1 of the tins left today (Episode 3) as of 1:00 P.M. For $30 it can stay there as far as I'm concerned. I'll wait for the $25 ones at WM before I even think about buying them.

Also, I just got an e-mail saying my Masterpiece Starscream was delivered today. I can't wait to go home and open it up. It's one of 2 transformers I've bought in the last 2 years (the other was the ARC-170) but I just couldn't pass up something that looked that good. (Now I know how my wife felt when she met me. )