Page 405 of 565 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Picked up the ESB and ROTJ tins at TRU in Frederick today. I also got a shocktrooper and R5-D4 free since they were over $19.99. They had 3 or 4 more ESB and 1 ANH tin (bad paint job on the sandtrooper) when I left.

Yeah, that promotion's in their flyer: free 6.99 SW figure with every 19.99 purchase. The TAC tins are pictured...too bad Glen Burnie TRU didn't get them on their truck. For people buying the tins, it's a great way to army build, get an opener on one you like, or just put 'em away for gift giving. The other two TRU's pretty much sold out of the tins immed. on Monday when the trucks unloaded. KH, I looked for your figs., but all that was staring back at me was(sigh), more Greatest Battles. F.Y.I. that free figure deal is good thru 10/28.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found the new Endor/TPM wave at Kmart in Fairfax. I've mostly written off the Big K, so you might want to swing by one if you're still looking.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Thanks for looking Jon, I cjecked three stores today and found the same thing i found in my restroom: Cocky.

Isobars&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sighted the repainted Titanium Rep. gunship, TIe bomber, snowspeeder, Naboo patrol fighter(cool metalic blue) at GB Target on Ritchie Hwy. They still had a ton of Zev snowspeeders & Fisto starfighters on endcap.

I thought I hit the mother load this morning at Target. I asked an associate to scan the tag and he said they had 3 cases in the back. I thought Endor2 for sure. HE brought out the Endor 1 cases with the clone trooper re-releases in them. GRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I got the White Endor trooper yesterday at a TRU somewhere along 270. I never can tell if I'm in Rockville, Germantown, or Gaithersburg. It's all one long traffic jam to me.

Still havent found the last of the Endor 2 wave. I did get the blue naboo fighter today from WM. They also had a few tin sets. Didnt scan them for price as I am not interested in them They had AOTC and 2 TPM sets.

Haven't seen anything in a long time, but was pleased to get the Mace Squadron Battle Pack at the Falls Church Target yesterday afternoon. It was on the Star Wars endcap. DPCI is 087061797.

Both north & south Glen Burnie Targets had Mace Attack Squad. BP in backroom location. South Crain Hwy. store wouldn't pull it; Elect. guy said it was for 11/19 reset, and he could get fined 10 Grand a unit if caught. Yeah right. North locale on Ritchie Hwy. was more accommodating; brought case out...hoping she took my advice & put the rest on endcap at back of section with the other BP's. Happy hunting!