Page 410 of 565 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420460510 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Anyone have any clue what happened to MM74MD? I havent seen him in a long time and his fantasy football team hasnty been touched in awhile either
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Let's just say it was something significant that he probably doesn't want talked about I unfortunately didn't save his phone number the times we traded things so I haven't talked to him for a while.

Hopefully, we'll see him around here soon and I'm sure we all wish him the best. If you happen to read this MM74MD, I've had you in my thoughts.

...from my family to all my tri-state collecting buddies & their families...have a safe & happy THanksgiving Day!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Thanks Jon, hope yours is safe as well and everyone elses is too.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

WM in Cburg has about 20 of the OT tins out. No modal nodes yet. All other stuff is left overs of what has been there for months.

Both GB Targets had Imp. shuttle exclusive out this am(Sun.), although south location only had several left(I love the signs: when they're gone, they're gone, while supplies last, limited quantities, etc). KH, the WalMart I stopped at had some new Zizzle POTC figs: Capt. Barbossa, Final duel Turner, Final duel Capt. Jack. I also scored the Cantina bandmember TAC Tin at south GB Wally(2 left). Great Sunday so far. Didn't see new Titaniums.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

No cantina sets in Frederick, but the super Wal-mart has about 8 cases of the Mil.Falc. TF with the titanium exclusives. If anyone here wants the Transformer, I want the titaniums, maybe we could split a set.

The other wal-mart doesn't have anything. They're getting low on basic figures though. Maybe we'll start getting some wave 8 figures soon.

No Cantina tins here either yet. They did however pack out MORE H&V in CB WM. WTF?

No sign of the Cantina set at the Kingstown WM (looks like they shrank their toy department), nothing at the TRU. The KB at Springfield had the Endor/Naboo wave, with three camo variants of the black trooper.

Just hit Target on First Colonial for the heck of it.

They had just stocked out 6 or so Shuttles. When I get the money I'll definitely be getting this one (although I don't have a damn clue where I'll put it). I also picked up a Scorch. I already have him but figured someone here could use one. I'd prefer to do a straight swap for a Luke Endor but if someone needs it bad enough just PM me and it's yours. I'd prefer someone that doesn't yet have one over someone that has 37 and needs that 38th to complete there army.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!