Page 412 of 565 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Great find KH!
    Looked at both the Kingstown and Rt 1 WM today for Cantina tin, with no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    I'm glad it was you, KH, since you had so much trouble on the last wave! Great score!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    You are definitely a bandito, KH.

Nice score and an even better price.

Thanks fellas, it is always great to find a score like that especially since I was broke and could only get 1 at regular price, but for the clearance price, I will get what I can.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

KH...I've been seeing the new Zizzle POTC popping up at Target as well: Ragetti, Final Duel Jack & Will, and Capt. Barbossa. Glen Burnie TRU had the Lost figures & boxed Hatch set. Heavy, friggin' packaging, beautifully done. Too bad I'm broke.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I actually returned all my POTC stuff, I didnt have any room left for it. Thanks though John, if they hit clearance after Christmas I might get em again.

Still no Cantina sets at WM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I found the titanium BSG old school Viper, Greivous starfighter, Endor AT-AT, and Anakins starfigter today at Wally world in Frederick. I left the speeder bike with what appeared to be a small metal raccoon and amidala's starship. Plenty of everything except Vipers when I left.

Found #53-62 and the three new vehicles (Vader's fighter etc) at the Falls Church Target. They also had the Unleashed Battlescene (10 figure) packs.

Nothing like the Saturday score! I nabbed Saga#53-62 at north Glen Burnie Target on Ritchie Hwy. I've been ultra lucky with the last several waves, being able to find them on the w/e(I start work at 7AM, so Target's out of the question during the week). This seems to be a pattern when DC & VA get 'em mid to late week. I had 5 collectors hot on my heels when Target opened, but they were all after Hot Wheels. I also picked up Titanium chicken walker, Obi's starfighter w/hyperdrive ring(sweet!), Darth Maul on speeder bike, Ani's Sith starfighter & Padme's Ep. III star skiff. I didn't see the rest. My son & I hit the south GB Target...no saga. Someone may have grabbed them all already. Hit your Targets today, boys, and happy hunting!

the figurers were cleared out by the time a got to north gb target but i did score a at tank and hailfire driod

at least i don't feel as bad knowing jon beat me to them
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

WM here had the new wave of galactic heroes, I only grabbed Luke and Lando. Wanted the troops, but Lando was a must have. Still no sign of the Cantina sets here. Jon, was holo cody in this group? I didnt sdee him when I found the wave but he is on the card back.

Valin...you have a PM.