Page 413 of 565 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413414415416417423463513 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    WStill no sign of the Cantina sets here.
    No need to worry about it, Scott. I took care of ya.

The WM near me had a ton of 'em so I grabbed ya the best lookin' one.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The Target at Falls Church today had the new Titanium wave - Ani's Sith Speeder, Obi's JSF w/ Hyperspace Ring, etc - today.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    No need to worry about it, Scott. I took care of ya.

The WM near me had a ton of 'em so I grabbed ya the best lookin' one.

I love ya slick, you the man.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm still searching for Chirpa and the Podracers. I'd also probably pick up the holo Darth Maul if I were to come across it as well but it seems like every time I goto Target they never have anything new out. Then again, I don't go by there nearly as much as I used to so I'm sure when the new ones get put out, they are gone soon after.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

south Glen Burnie Target on Crain Hwy. had their box of #53-62 out this am. All there as of 9:30 Sunday(today) 'cept Maul, clone serg. & holo Cody.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

north and south gb targets were out of new figures by 1030 god i have to get up earlier

somebody beat me to those others too

laurel was a waste of time too
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

KH..if you change your mind on POTC figs., they're 2.99@ at Target thru Sat.

Really, might have to check that out when I get paid this week. Thanks for the heads up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Went by Target today to scope out the figs. They actually had the Pod Racers but the package was in horrible condition so I had to pass.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

South Glen Burnie WalMart had the Galactic Hero Cinema Scenes(10-pack). I haven't seen these anywhere but TRU over a month ago.