Page 423 of 565 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I leave Virginia on March 13. I'm going to Michigan for a little over a week and I have to report to Japan on March 23. I leave Michigan on the night of the 22nd. So that'll be the last time I see the family for awhile.
    Man... it's getting closer quicker and quicker. So will you not be home in 3 years? If so, that will be extremely sad.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Man... it's getting closer quicker and quicker. So will you not be home in 3 years? If so, that will be extremely sad.
    Not quite sure. I should be able to go home. I'll just have to take it in big chunks or else it won't be worth the time or the money. Unfortunately, I think I'm gonna miss my very first Christmas this year.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Not quite sure. I should be able to go home. I'll just have to take it in big chunks or else it won't be worth the time or the money. Unfortunately, I think I'm gonna miss my very first Christmas this year.
    Aww man... that stinks. Well hopefully you'll be able to come home every once in a while. Let us know if there is anything we can do for ya while you are away... and try to stop in from time to time. Keep us posted on how everything goes too... I know, it will be difficult... I hope all goes well Nick!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Aww man... that stinks. Well hopefully you'll be able to come home every once in a while. Let us know if there is anything we can do for ya while you are away... and try to stop in from time to time. Keep us posted on how everything goes too... I know, it will be difficult... I hope all goes well Nick!
    Thanks for the kind words, John. I figured I'd better start up a thread on it since it's coming up and I'm such a valuable forumite.

Thread
    Last edited by Slicker; 01-18-2007 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Mebeducks
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Best of luck, Slick! Let us know if we can help with any of your collecting needs & wants!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Lucked into a Titanium Paploo on speeder & Endor AT-AT at Ellicott City Target(was working nearby). They had a full complement of wave 14. I'm kinda caught up 'cept for RG Red Interceptor & Jabba's Sailbarge(just waiting for Glen Burnie TRU to finish reset...they have no small Titaniums ANYWHERE). Columbia Target had all of Saga wave 8 in...first I've seen Clone sergeant from Ep. II since the day I bought mine. South Glen Burnie WalMart on Crain Hwy. had Special Value Saga twopacks...what's so special; I get two for 9.96 & one looks to be Rep Been. My big purchase was Holo. Jor-el from Superman Returns(c'mon, it's Marlon Brando for God's sake!)...for 2.63(75% off Superman action figures thru tomorrow). Also saw Marvel Legends: will finally be able to get an X3 Beast.

For my Virginia peeps I'm still in need of 3 figures from the latest wave:

Holo Cody
    Super Battle Droid
    Battle Droid 2-pack

I'm more than willing to pay over cost for each figure plus shipping. If I haven't found them by now in my area then I'm not gonna find 'em. I have to get 'em right when they come out or I never see 'em on shelves.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I got you the Endor AT-AT Slick. If you get an extra Paploo I will take it.

Jon, you see another Paploo, hook me up please
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Went back out tonight and got a Lego B-Wing for 12 bucks at WM is Giles and Unleashed Snowspeeder set for 5 bucks at Target.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

You got it, KH, on the extra Paploo. I saw an interesting thing at Target yesterday. IN SW section, on shelves where BP's are kept, they had a tag(no SKU#) reading something like Darth Vader Collector's Edition Limit 1 Per Customer. I queried someone in Elect. who promply took it down...saying it was "up too soon." Anyone have the skinny on what this could be???