Page 441 of 565 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491541 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

...try those wonderful DPCI#'s, and get some smoe near the stockroom to check for you...not someone in toys & elect. Then again, every Target seems to be different. I always try please & thankyou, too.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Keep a watchful eye out this weekend, gang, cause I just scored all six TAC wave 2 at Laurel, MD Target using DPCI
    Lucky S.O.B.

...very lucky. I happened to be off this week. I have a feeling they're hitting everywhere Sat. or Mon. Seems to be the pattern, but I didn't read about anyone finding them in DC or VA...just in Ohio & New York state.

UK, they didnt have any left on the tins. I stashed that one about 2 months ago and waited to get them. All the others sold out at 17 bucks each. Sorry bro.

Jon The Jedi is having good luck at Target
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It's more the DCPI# than luck, KH, but it's getting harder & harder to nail new stuff. I'm seeing more people at opening, and I don't know whether they're flea market or ebay scalpers or dyed in the wool collectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    UK, they didnt have any left on the tins. I stashed that one about 2 months ago and waited to get them. All the others sold out at 17 bucks each. Sorry bro.
    No worries. Hopefully WM will mark theirs down sometime soon, since they are doing nothing but taking up space and collecting dust.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Happy Easter guys! Hopefully the Easter Bunny will get us something cool for in our baskets this year

wave 2 TAC at TRU

Turns out I was right about TRU. They had TAC wave 2 when they opened early this am at 8. If Glen Burnie TRU had 'em you might want to try your locals. Happy Easter! Happy Hunting!

Found Order 66 at the Falls Church Target (at one of the registers) and only 2 of the new Titaniums - Sail Barge and Firespray (which has a Fett in the seat).

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Turns out I was right about TRU. They had TAC wave 2 when they opened early this am at 8. If Glen Burnie TRU had 'em you might want to try your locals. Happy Easter! Happy Hunting!
    I keep forgetting, do you usually find things 2 days before we find it here in Frederick, or is it the other way around? Either I missed wave 2 here (no big deal, it'll be back) or I should go on a hunt tomorrow. I have the whole wave ordered, but there are several I want doubles or more of.

Has anyone seen the V-wing around here?