Page 448 of 565 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    Frederick Target did markdowns last nite, lot's of Star Wars stuff on clearance. All of the BP's are marked down to $13, the Vader coin holder set is $6, and quite a few Transformer items are marked down too. There were 4 or 5 Tantive BPs left for any Stormtrooper army builders out there.
    thanks, I know where I'm going for my lunch break.

KH I'll definitely keep my eyes on them. They're still $100 now. If they move rapidly, they may be there for a while. The Roanoke TRU is awful, plus you have to deal with Valley View traffic to get there. The last time I was there was in 2004 and I ended up buying 4 R4-M9's (they came out in 2002.)

Ditto, ditto, ditto on all the Target SW clearance sales...nothing else new. Still trying to get you a McFett, KH.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Please tell me you didn't take all the battlepacks Every time I DON'T go there during lunch, there are always surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    thanks, I know where I'm going for my lunch break.

KH I'll definitely keep my eyes on them. They're still $100 now. If they move rapidly, they may be there for a while. The Roanoke TRU is awful, plus you have to deal with Valley View traffic to get there. The last time I was there was in 2004 and I ended up buying 4 R4-M9's (they came out in 2002.)

If anyone can help me out with the newer stuff could you PM me since I can't get on that often?

I only need the Order 66 packs, Wave 2 of TAC, the Galactic Marine, and that's about it.

I'll gladly pay extra for any help.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Which Order 66 packs do you need Slick? I was at the Target here today and they had some. Not sure if they had the complete set, but I can take a look for you. Just let me know which ones you need/still need.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Found the Treachery on Salamiville today. Didnt get it because UK sent me one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Found the Treachery on Salamiville today. Didnt get it because UK sent me one.
    Ain't that some sh*t. I've found thats how things usually work out; can't find something so a buddy hooks you up, after you get hooked up you find what you were looking for the next day. What's that all about?!?!?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Since the Frederick Target was cleaned out, I stopped at the Hagerstown Target for the heck of it before seeing Hot Fuzz. To my surprise they had the Sith Infiltrator & V-Wing which I picked up. Someone already grabbed the other ones from the case. I was shocked that these showed up here first. Keep an eye out tomorrow morning for these puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Which Order 66 packs do you need Slick? I was at the Target here today and they had some. Not sure if they had the complete set, but I can take a look for you. Just let me know which ones you need/still need.
    I need all 6 of 'em, John. They came out after I left the states.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!