Page 449 of 565 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499549 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I need all 6 of 'em, John. They came out after I left the states.
    Okay, I just wasn't sure if anyone had picked you up any yet or not. I believe I'm going to run by Target tomorrow. If I do, I'll pick you up all 6, or whatever ones they have.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    Since the Frederick Target was cleaned out, I stopped at the Hagerstown Target for the heck of it before seeing Hot Fuzz. To my surprise they had the Sith Infiltrator & V-Wing which I picked up. Someone already grabbed the other ones from the case. I was shocked that these showed up here first. Keep an eye out tomorrow morning for these puppies.
    Ugh! I've got a huge experiment planned today and won't be able to get out to go looking. If you're out today and see a v-wing, could you pick it up for me?

Target had a fresh case of Saga put out so I snagged a Combat Engineer Clone Trooper. No new TAC.

I also grabbed some Order 66 packs for Slick. I got ya #1,2,4,6. So that leaves #3 (Vader) and #5 (Anakin) that we still need to find for you. I'll keep an eye out for them, but other people may want to check their Targets because I don't know if/when mine is going to restock. PM sent Slick.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Ugh! I've got a huge experiment planned today and won't be able to get out to go looking. If you're out today and see a v-wing, could you pick it up for me?
    I will keep an eye out. I remember you posted before that you wanted this. I was gonna buy one for you if they had a spare. I will keep looking

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I also grabbed some Order 66 packs for Slick. I got ya #1,2,4,6. So that leaves #3 (Vader) and #5 (Anakin) that we still need to find for you. I'll keep an eye out for them, but other people may want to check their Targets because I don't know if/when mine is going to restock. PM sent Slick.
    They had some in Hagerstown, I can try & check over the weekend. BTW - where is Slicker?

Slicker got stationed in Japan.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I had Trevor check the back for V-Wings and Sith Infils for me at the Frederick Target, and no dice. The DCPI, scanny thing showed more $20 vehicles in the back, but all he could find was a Vader Interceptor and Saesee fighter left over from a previously opened case. Oh, and few more Tantive BPs got put out, but they're on an end cap down by the LEGO section. Still a few TF Classics Jetfires left over too, which I highly recommend, even if you don't like TFs.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Ain't that some sh*t. I've found thats how things usually work out; can't find something so a buddy hooks you up, after you get hooked up you find what you were looking for the next day. What's that all about?!?!?
    The same sh-t used to happen to me all of the time. When I saw a figure I later wanted, I go back to get it and it's long gone then it turns into a search for buried treasure. That's of course until I changed my tactics, buy it now and avoid the aggravation later. I also now know months in advance of what is coming out like the rest of my fellow collectors too, I used to be the person who didn't know anything a long time ago. Now I know whats coming out and generally when. Plan ahead.

BBTS has the V-wing and Sith infiltrator in stock. 46 more v-wings and 87 sith infiltrators left as of 4:17pm.

I just picked up one of each because I'm a very impatient person.

Went to WM and Target today, both places had nothing new.