Page 450 of 565 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Was in a central PA Target today and found all of TAC Wave 1 & 2. Even the McQuarries. They even had Sith Infiltrator & V-Wing (Should have waited MTRIV73). I picked up the McFett for KH if you still need it.

I don't think KH has any of wave 2, except 1 fig. I think.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I shot ya back a PM MM. I dont have any wave 2 except the DSG. I really dont want much more except an honor guard or 2, but i will wait for them to hit here.

I went to WM the other day and found someone with a scanning gun. They scanned the TAC figure and said they had about 9 cases in the back. The guy went to pull them and comes back 10 minutes later and claims he cant find any SW stuff in the stock room. How the hell do you lose 9 cases of figures?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Target here put out a new case of SAGA, no TAC though. I've seen many more fresh cases of SAGA than TAC so far; it's rather frustrating.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

...missed the new comic two-packs at Glen B. TRU by about two hrs. At least it was a collector who scored them. Also had new mid-size vehicles.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    ...missed the new comic two-packs at Glen B. TRU by about two hrs. At least it was a collector who scored them. Also had new mid-size vehicles.
    Frederick TRU had the new comic packs at some point also. All that was left was han/chewie and vader/trooper. They also had gotten a case of TAC wave 1, all that was left was Lava miner and R2 (No Obi wan...surprisingly.) No new vehicles.

Wm finally packed out some stuiff today buit it was what I didnt want. They had the Sith Infiltraitor but no V-wings. Also had no McFetts.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

TRU Frederick has the Bantha packs (no red), V-wing and sith infiltrator (I bought an extra V-wing because I can't wait until the one I ordered comes in tomorrow), and pretty much nothing else of interest.

WM on 85 just put out several cases of wave 8 revision 2 (I know it was this because they had 2 more they were putting back into overstock.) They also had slots for the comic packs, but no comic packs.

Target had some random saga figures and nothing else of interest.

Picked up a Lava Miner today. Needed a 2nd one.

Darth Vader Coin Album, Combat Engineer and 442nd Trooper from Target. No new TAC to be found.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."