Page 452 of 565 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Saw a V-Wing and Sith Infiltraitor at Cburg WM, passed on both. Might get the V-Wing later on, picked up anohter Galactic Marine
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

HasbroToyshop.com has Rebel Honor Guard in stock as of this Fri. am. Just an F.Y.I.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

TAC wave 2 and new comic packs were out at Frederick Target this morning. Someone hit before me and cleaned out the McFetts, but everything else was there. I snagged the two remaining DSTs to complete my little squad of three, but there are plenty of Lukes, Hanszz, Biggszz, and RHGs. I had to get an associate to pull the comic packs from the back. She had five cases worth, and I only grabbed a Vos/Villie set and left the rest. She returned everything everything to the back, so if anyone wants to hit them up, just use 087-06-1991.

I grabbed an extra McFett today if anyone is still working on their first one...and two Rebel Honor Guards at Columbia Target. PM me if you're interested.

I will take an Honor Guard if you got an extra jon. PM Sent

Slicker - Grabbed you a Galactic Marine MOC. Sent PM

UK - Good news on two fronts:

1) You can stop looking for the GH Vader and Luke Jedi set as I found today.

2) Your package was sent out. It has 5 Austin Power figures, a CW SA Clone, McStormie, a Carnivale Hat and an Entourage 2006 Calendar.

MTriv, your package sent as well.

MM74MD, shot you a PM on the McBoba

So to sum up what just happened: Jon, Slicker and MM74MD were sent PM's for trades and possible trades/purchases.

MTriv and UK have been sent packages, and I got the last of the GH to catch me up, which was the Vader(removeable Helmet)/Jedi Luke set.

This post is sponsored by False-Tycho.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Thanks to the heads up from Sean, I have all three new comic packs. Also picked up the new titanium wave (except for clone turbo tank [they had it, I just didn't want it]) at WM on 85. My case of wave 2 I'm splitting with a friend will be in this afternoon. I think I'm officially all caught up.

Now I just have to wait for my wave 3 case to ship...

Thanks KH!

Thanks a bunch kh.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Found the V-Wing and Sith Infil at the Falls Church Target today. Looks like they had one case of TAC...saw leftovers of Lava, DST, etc. No sign of the comic packs yet.

Found the new Titaniums at WM last night. Only got the V-wing and Plo Koons JSF. Passed on the other repaints.

...likewise at south Glen B. Wally. Only saw "snow deco" turbo tank.