Page 453 of 565 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503553 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Picked up a Titanium Icy Turbo Tank and ARC-170 repiant last night. Today I grabbed up a Obi-Wan/Alpha 2 pack from Target, had them run the DPCI for it and they brought it from the back. It is 087-06-1991 if anyone wants them to run it and needs them. It is about the only 2 pack I will get.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

KH...you have a PM.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

KH & UK, your packages shipped today. South GB WalMart restocked new small Titaniums, so I was able to p/u V-wing. Left the rest.

Thanks Jon, owe ya one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Awesome! Thank you very much Jon. I'll let you know when I receive it, and don't forget to shoot me the payment info.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

KH got the package today, Thanks!

Also, WM on 26 had the new comic packs today so I bought a set to open. Those figures are great this time. I tried to swap the head on the Luks stromtrooper with that awful piece of carp on the new ceremonial, but it wouldn't fit. You also can't swap heads B/W the death star trooper and honor guard. I would have bought 2 more of each if it had worked.

I got the package today Jon, thanks again! I put your payment in the mail today so you should receive it soon.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Damn, I didnt get any package today. Uk, you should be getting mine tomorrow.

Sweet, I'll be sure to let you know when it arrives kh!

My pleasure, UK. KH...yours was mailed at same time, priority mail...let me know(zip was right!).