Page 455 of 565 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

UK, did you get your package yet?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Nope, still hasn't arrived. I'll let you know when it does.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Boscov's in Frederick had the new comic packs, if anyone's still looking. Oh, and they put out quite a few Transformer movie toys, if you guys are into that kind of thing. I picked up Jazz and Barricade, and I think they're pretty snazzy.

mm74md...you have a pm.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

The package arrived today kh. Everything is great. Thanks again!

I went by Target and picked up 2 Tantive sets, $4.98 a piece.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    The package arrived today kh. Everything is great. Thanks again!

I went by Target and picked up 2 Tantive sets, $4.98 a piece.
    Awesome good stuff.

I got my 2 BP's today also for 4.98. I was pleased.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

If anyone sees any more Tantive IV sets for $5, please pick me up 2 or 3. All I want are the troopers and stormies. You can throw out the vader or do whatever with it. They're all still $20 up here.

My Target is out of them mtriv73, or else I'd get some for you. I grabbed the ones I stashed a couple of weeks ago, other than those, they were all out.

I forgot to mention that Target did have another case of SAGA out, but they also had two new cases of TAC out, both were Wave II. They had every figure in stock except the McFett; I passed on everything.

Sorry Matt, the 2 I got were the two I stashed in the store. They have been gone at 10 bucks for 2 weeks now. I am using them for the same you are. I just gave my kid a Vader, so I know he dont need those. Unsure whatI will do with them.

Thanks anyway. Between the wave 3 and 4 cases I have preordered, I'll be getting 4 more stormtroopers anyway.