Page 457 of 565 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

McQuarrie Concept Luke Skywalker CIV exclusive now online(as of 3:30pm) at HasbroToyShop.com. Use code FNFSPR7.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    McQuarrie Concept Luke Skywalker CIV exclusive now online(as of 3:30pm) at HasbroToyShop.com. Use code FNFSPR7.
    I just ordered a couple. It's a shame they don't have R2 and C3PO as well.

Use promo code FNFSPR7, you can save 25% & receive free shipping

Picked up a aSnowtrooper and IG-88 today. These are two top notch figures here. I love them. Gotta get more snowtroopers.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Nothing new to report here.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I may have a coupla extra McQuarrie Lukes if & when Hasbro ships my order. Anyone interested in the tri-state??? PM me.

Found a McQuarrie Stormie today at TRU in Frederick. They still have a Boba on the pegs and lots of other wave 2. The skin tone on the Luke looked a little darker (I didn't buy it, so no pics.) I don't know if they're doing a running change or it was the lighting in there.

Legends wave 1 was at TRU today. I picked up the battle droid 2 pack (the paint job is too good to pass up) and a SA episode 2 clone. Plenty more ep 2 and 3 clone troopers but no more battle droids. The rest of the wave will probably sit there and rot unless kids somehow missed the figures the last 6 times they were released over the last couple of years.

...also saw remnants of what you mentioned, mtriv73, at Catonsville TRU, but none of the "good ones".

Got a BSG Pegasus this morning. Also grabbed another snowtrooper VTAC yesterday. Now, if I could only find wave 3.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found TAC Wave 3 at Frederick Target this morning. I grabbed all the good stuff, but there are a few Vaders and Lukes still there. A quick DCPI check showed they have TAC and Saga Legends (or could just be old 2006 Saga) stuff in the back, but I'm guessing they're holding off on putting anything else out until they reset to get all the Transformers movie stuff out for tomorrow.