Page 460 of 565 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Glad you're just crazy from stress(that I can relate to) and not lost or misplaced!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Thanks MM, will let you know when it arrives
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Everyone wish my littlest Jedi son, that CIII Lucas Kid himself...Tyler, a happy 11th birthday today! Because of his dehabilitating condition, it's considered life-threatening...and I'm so proud of what he's gone thru for so long(infusion treatments every 3 weeks & the like). The great news is: he's just been approved for Make-A-Wish...so we have to come up with 2 ideas(geez, I know what I would wish for!!!).

Happy Birthday to your son Jon. May he get the best treatment in the world from his wish(and take pics of the skywalker ranch for us)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Picked up a lay-a-way from Kmart of mostly TSC clones and Droids.

Put on lay-a-way today at Kmart:

R2-J5
    Endor Trooper(AA version)
    DS Gunner
    ESB Tin set
    Soundwave 6" Titanium TF.

Picked up a McChewie for MM74MD today. Also got a Luke with Vaparator. Got a McFett in the mail today also.

BTW, does anyone here have a copy of the Holiday Special? If so, I could use a copy of it. Thanks.

Nothing new at Target today.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

WM on 26 in Frederick put out the saga legends wave sunday. I snagged 2 of the 3 sets of battle droids and a shock trooper. Hopefully the kiddies will get rid of the rest for us and make room for some more TAC.

Everything was, of course, on the wrong pegs with no respect given to the different stock numbers for TAC and legends. I just don't think the average toy stocker cares enough to do this correctly. If this keeps up, we're going to be swimming in legends figures by the end of the year and TAC will be impossible to find.

Toys R Us in Glen Burnie had good stock on all 6 Vintage, most of Saga Legends(except Maul & Shockie), V-wing Titanium wave, Mace/Obi's starfighters in new TAC pkging & some TAC wave 3(no McChewie). F.Y.I. Hallmark has a cool just for Father's Day Darth Vader sound card which features his famous "I Am Your Father" clip plus raspy breathing.