Page 462 of 565 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Fixer, I have a McChewie for you if you're still interested. Let me know.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Just an F.Y.I...the McQuarrie Luke from CIV is up for sale again at HasbroToyShop.com. I can't place an additional order to help anyone out.
    Thanks for the heads up. Ordered one.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Glad to help...after all the trouble I had with my original "two" orders.

Picked up two McFetts this morning at Cburg Target. Also ordered a McLuke on wednesday night.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hey guys. If you are into Lego's, my Target has the Jabba's Sail Barge marked down 50% to $37.48. I had to pick one up since I missed out on the Star Destroyer mark down a month or so ago. You may want to check out your local store

KH - Thanks again for the Chewy. I was happy to find another one to open. Oh, and I did manage to order a McLuke from hasbro. We'll see if it ships!

Fixer, your McChewie went out to you yesterday(Thurs.).

All I've seen recently is the remnants of 2 wave 3 cases and a few more saga legends figures (I think we should start calling this line "power of the repack" or "pegwarmers of the force.")

I'm looking forward to some new stuff hitting soon.

I hear you mtriv. It's actually been kinda nice with nothing showing up. My wallet is a little heavier because of that

When is your baby due again?

August 5th, we had our hospital tour sunday and I got the border up in his room this weekend also. All I need to do is buy some diapers and we're set.

WM on 26 has an endcap display with figures now. I've picked up 4 of the new stormtroopers in the last week and a Jawa. From what I've read, I think I must be the only person here who actually likes the new stormtroopers. Oh well, more for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Fixer, your McChewie went out to you yesterday(Thurs.).
    Jon - Got him yesterday, thanks for the hook-up. Hope you got your McLuke (McDeak?). Your payment will be sent out tomorrow.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."