Page 464 of 565 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Nothing new found other than the Lego B-Wing on clearance at Target.

I just wanted to have my 1000th post in my most favorite of all SSG threads

Last edited by mm74md; 07-19-2007 at 08:55 AM. Reason: spelling

Well, payday was nice for me:

VTAC Bossk
    VTAC Han
    VTAC Luke
    3 Pegasus for trade if you guys need one LMK before Wednesday or I will return them them.
    Also got a McChewie and a McStormie(trade)

If interested in the pegasus, I am only looking for some AOTC clones.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Well, payday was nice for me:

VTAC Bossk
    VTAC Han
    VTAC Luke
    3 Pegasus for trade if you guys need one LMK before Wednesday or I will return them them.
    Also got a McChewie and a McStormie(trade)

If interested in the pegasus, I am only looking for some AOTC clones.
    I know RJarvis is still looking for more pegasi

I have gotten a PM from MR Jarvis already. Thanks Mtriv. I picked up anohter McChewie for Slick today.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Haven't went figure hunting in forever....
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

South Glen Burnie WalMart had tons of Vader#1/coin albums for $7.00. The adjacent Target had all of TAC wave 3 including concept Chewie.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Took a gander at WM this afternoon and they had absolutely nothing (for the most part).
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Bought a TIE fighter yesterday. WM got some new LEgo's in tonight, they had the Naboo Fighter. Didnt see any of the other ones.

TRU in Frederick got in an old case of saga figures with a strange case assortment (or someone returned these after they didn't go on e-bay.) There were 3 appo's, 2 elite corp troopers (I picked these up), an Endor Luke and a few other figures.

I also got a McQuarrie Chewie. It was the first one I'd seen in the wild so I thought I needed it.

I also saw the newly boxed Vader's TIE at Target the other day. I passed since it's a stright repack.

I picked up another Stormtrooper today. Just needed a fix on figures.