Page 466 of 565 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469470476516 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I went into CB WM last night and they had 4 PEGS FULL OF LAST YEARS H&V wave. WTF. I aint seeing sh!+ in that store until next year. Ridunculous
    Kind of like ephont mon showing up 2 years later at kb's. we should be seeing some new ones shortly...just not at that store. reminds me. i was just in balto and oc and did not look for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I went into CB WM last night and they had 4 PEGS FULL OF LAST YEARS H&V wave. WTF. I aint seeing sh!+ in that store until next year. Ridunculous
    Damn, that sh*t is wack.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Scored Comic Two-packs Wave 3 around lunchtime at north Glen Burnie Target(have to say...the Luke has one of the better face sculpts in awhile; thanks Hasbro for not showing teeth!).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Also found the Dark Woman-Hett & Luke-Mara packs (no Vader/Leia) at Target Springfield.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Does anyone want to split a case of the Battlefront packs? I'm thinking of ordering them from New Force Comics and splitting with a collector friend, but we need one more person for the 3rd set.

Assuming no further shipping, it would be $61.65 with shipping from New Force.

MM74: I saw the GI Joe 5 packs at K-mart in Frederick today. I would have picked them up for you, but the lines were really freaking long and I had to be back at work in 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    MM74: I saw the GI Joe 5 packs at K-mart in Frederick today. I would have picked them up for you, but the lines were really freaking long and I had to be back at work in 15 minutes.
    No worries. Now that I know there are at Kmart I'll keep an eye out

I took my son to UMD Medical Center and we made a few pit stops. I was able to get Flint at the Gettos 'R Us in Catonsville on Wednesday. The did have the Stormtrooper TAC wave in plenty except for the McChewie of course

I hate Rt 40 in B'more, it scares me

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    No worries. Now that I know there are at Kmart I'll keep an eye out

I took my son to UMD Medical Center and we made a few pit stops. I was able to get Flint at the Gettos 'R Us in Catonsville on Wednesday. The did have the Stormtrooper TAC wave in plenty except for the McChewie of course

I hate Rt 40 in B'more, it scares me
    Do you need a chewie? I've got an extra to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Do you need a chewie? I've got an extra to trade.
    Nope, KH hooked me up

Yeah, I hooked him up. I also have another to trade/sell.

I had a good pay-day today:

CB Target:

Leia VTAC - 2.98
    Mara/Luke Comic 2-pack
    70's show season 3 DVD set.

CB WM:

Jawa/LIN Droid
    Stormtrooper
    Vader/Leia Comic 2 pack
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

WM here put out a new case of TAC which was good to see. I was thinking of picking up another Jawa but I declined (been spending too much money lately). They also had a McChewie that I stashed in case anyone here needs it, but it doesn't sound like anyone does. I'll put it back on the pegs Monday if no one wants it, and it is still there.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."