Page 467 of 565 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Well, fellas. I'm back from the dead.

Took several months off from collecting (before the TAC's came out) and almost got out of the hobby altogether. But all that changed this past March when my wife & I welcomed our first child (an 8lb 7oz boy) into the world.

But now I'm back in the game. I've decided that all my current & future figures would be his (some day). Sorry I haven't posted in so long, but I haven't been the first in the group to find anything new or exciting.

The only downside to taking so much time off from collecting is that I missed some of the final waves from the SAGA collection. But I can live with it. Thankfully I'm up to date on the TAC figs & waiting on wave 4 to hit.

Happy to be back

Congrats on the new boy. Ours is due tomorrow. But like every TAC wave so far this year, I think he's going to be late.

Welcome Back and Congrats Jobare. I still havent forgot that I owe you a figure(Bly from about 2 years ago). LMK if anything you need(I have an extra McChewie if you need it)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Welcome back Jobare1! Congrats to you and mtriv73 on the new and imminent bambinos.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Haven't posted in a long while, but it has been a long dry spell. I did find the new Comic Packs at the Falls Church Target. The look good, especially the Vader. The helmet reminds me of the cover of Star Wars #1. And it looks like the Plo Koon titanium came and went, or is short packed.

Picked up Futurama Vol 1 at WM last nioght. Have to get the Flash Gordon DVD also.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Went by Target today for the first time in a while, they didn't really have anything; several SAGA figs and several TAC Saga Legend figs, I found that a tad humorous, and that was about it.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I havent seen new single carded figs in 2 months. No legends at all anywhere.

A friend picked up all 3 comic packs for the 2 of us at Target in Frederick yesterday. No more on shelf at that point.

Still no new baby. Trying to induce again tuesday.

Good luck with the baby Mtriv.

Went to 4 different stores today and found nothing. No legends figures anywhere. I did see K-Mart in Bluefield raised the price to 8.49 on basic figures. WTF is that?

I ended up buying Mallrats for 9 bucks at WM.