Page 469 of 565 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    McStormie and McFett for me UK, please. Thanks.

Other than that, I picked up another Stormie.
    Okay, I'll go back there tomorrow, before I go into work, and pick them up for you as long as nobody found them.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I wanted to wait until I had a picture downloaded to post with the announcement, but Blaine was born last wednesday after 26 hours of labor and 3 hours of pushing. Mother and baby (7lb 8oz; 19 3/4") are doing great. We came home friday, I thought friday night would never end, but he's slept/eaten well ever since.

Oh yeah, while looking for breast pump parts saturday at TRU in Frederick I got a new sandtrooper and the red battle droids. Still no sign of the interceptor in Frederick.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I wanted to wait until I had a picture downloaded to post with the announcement, but Blaine was born last wednesday after 26 hours of labor and 3 hours of pushing. Mother and baby (7lb 8oz; 19 3/4") are doing great. We came home friday, I thought friday night would never end, but he's slept/eaten well ever since.

Oh yeah, while looking for breast pump parts saturday at TRU in Frederick I got a new sandtrooper and the red battle droids. Still no sign of the interceptor in Frederick.

Congratulations Matt! Ah, the joys of newborns I'm glad we are done having kids.

Congrats mtriv73!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Congrats Matt, why to take her to TRU to get the pumps and figures. Now you can do all your shopping in one store.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

UK, I found both at my WM tonight, I dont need them. Thanks for looking out. I actually found about 8 of each figure tonight on an end cap
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Congrats Matt, on your new addition! I corrupted my son right away by taking him to the 20th Anniv. SW editions in 1997(he was 1). I wish you could have seen his eyes during the Death Star battle. Blaine will be ready if they ever get the SW 3-D rereleases going. Glad everyone's doing ok.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Saga Legends wave 2(no 501st) out at north GLen Burnie WalMart.

I don't know why the 501st is selling so quickly. It's the same crappy figure from before. I thought we were getting a SA 501st clone??

Both Glen Burnie WalMarts got in new GH wave, as well as wave 3 comic two-packs(all there). Still no sign of TAC wave 4, but must be moving eastward from reports I've read.