Page 470 of 565 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480520 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    I don't know why the 501st is selling so quickly. It's the same crappy figure from before. I thought we were getting a SA 501st clone??
    You wanna know why? Because it was so hard to find at first that it's desire went bonkers. And that my favorite color is secretly liked by millions, Blue trimmed troopers.

North Glen Burnie WalMart had the remnants of a wave 4 revision case. Thanks to a tip from a fellow collector...I was able to get an Umpass, the ROTJ Luke(just what we need, another LUke) & the pig-faced alien. Arundel Mills WalMart may have sold out of the same case yesterday. Every one else is choked to the gills with Saga Legends.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Hit Pot. Mills WalMart this morning on the way to work and found them unpacking a ton of figs onto an endcap. They had a bunch of wave 2 Legends and a couple of cases of Wave 4. From the looks of it they were wave 4 rev 4 (no McQ Vader or CZ-4). I swore to myself that I wasn't gonna do the UGH thing this time around, but when I saw the McQ Chewy sitting right in front with all his gold, I had to get him. Still really want that McQ Vader though.

PS: Congrats Matt on the little one.

Found the new GH wave tonight. Grabbed the 4 new ones as the rest were repacks. They were 1 per case on those.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Went back to the scene of my score yesterday(north GB WalMart), and they must have put out more, because I was able to score SWHS Boba Fett & Elis Helrot. I'm only missing concept Vader & CZ-4, which probably weren't in this case assortment either. Haven't seen any gold coin chase figs, but I hear Hot Wheeler scalpers are all over this dept. when they open. North Glen Burnie Target had new Death Star Encounter Unleashed BP's.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Picked up the Tusken JEdi/Dark Woman pack. Also ordered the Boba Fett Bobblehead figure.

Tuesday Morning here had Titanium Ultras for ten bucks. I got a Falcon and Galactica. I neevr saw those in stores, but got them in a close out place. Also might want to go and check them out along with Dollar General and Big Lots. I heard DG has them, but Big Lots I dont know, but its worth a look as they are supposed to start getting some GH single packs as well.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

WM on 26 in Frederick put out a couple cases of wave 4 (picked up an extra set of the cantina figures for openers.) The UGH (if any,) McQuarrie vaders and animated Fetts were long gone. They also had a huge display of Legends wave 2 figures. Plenty of Sandtroopers and 501st to go around. I got one sandtrooper but am waiting on the switch to SA clone to get more 501st. Other than that, I'm really sick of seeing Darth Vader figures and C3PO with battledroid head. EP3 Clones are piling up like turds in a litterbox as well.

I broke down and ordered the Tie Interceptor and Y-wing yesterday which means they'll probably be on the shelves this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    WM on 26 in Frederick put out a couple cases of wave 4 (picked up an extra set of the cantina figures for openers.) The UGH (if any,) McQuarrie vaders and animated Fetts were long gone. They also had a huge display of Legends wave 2 figures. Plenty of Sandtroopers and 501st to go around. I got one sandtrooper but am waiting on the switch to SA clone to get more 501st. Other than that, I'm really sick of seeing Darth Vader figures and C3PO with battledroid head. EP3 Clones are piling up like turds in a litterbox as well.

I broke down and ordered the Tie Interceptor and Y-wing yesterday which means they'll probably be on the shelves this afternoon.
    Ummmm, baby pictures??????

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    Ummmm, baby pictures??????
    They're all too big. I need to get some free time to resize them. I got Anna a 10.1 megapixel camera for her birthday and every picture I take is around 2mb.

He's cute though, even when he's crying.

Guys, make sure you check out your local Dollar General's and Tuesday Morings for Ultra Titaniums. I have found Galacticas and Falcons at Tuesday Mornigs and ARC's, Snowspeeders and AT-AT's along with figures at DG's.