Page 472 of 565 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I just ordered 2 Animated Boba Fetts, Elis Herlot, and Umpass Stay from Amazon.com They had free shipping on $25+ orders. Total came to 30 dollars. I wasnt paying 35 for McVader or 20 for CZ-4. Shove the Luke. It looks like carp.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My wave 5 case arrived yesterday. Definitely the best wave this year. Darth Malak and Revan look great. Hermi Odle is a little cartoony in his paint job, but I'm not complaining much. The Anakin with the blue marks had to be done at some point I guess. It looks great although I might have preferred the resources going toward another figure. The same kind of goes for Roron Corob, but at least the execution was really good. Pre-cyborg Grievous doesn't disappoint either. C3P0 looks great if you don't consider the long thing sticking out of the back of his head. Starkiller hero is up to the standards of the rest of the McQuarrie figures. Yoda on Kybuck is one of the best figures I've seen recently. Honestly, I could skip the yoda, but I love the kybuck. Finally, finding a second Vader McQuarrie without having to look in every store around here for weeks is priceless.

Also TRU in Frederick had Y-wings and Tie Ints yesterday. WM's are so clogged with clones, Chewbaccas, and Mace's that I don't expect to see anything new for weeks.

I think most of us are frustrated with retail right now. I have also prebooked wave 5 from an online retailer. TRU literally has multiple hot wheel scalpers lined up at opening for gold coin chase figs. Just ain't worth the gas anymore!
    Last edited by jonthejedi; 09-08-2007 at 07:07 AM. Reason: typo
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I haven't seen any news posted on this, so you heard it here 1st...head over to ShopStarWars.com(their exclusive) to order the Wu Concept General Grievous figure w/case. It's showing "out of stock", but that's just Hasbro's way of placing a prebook, I guess. I was on alert for this after getting the new SW Insider over the weekend & seeing the full page ad...so I guess they put it up sometime Sunday.

Found remnants of TAC wave 4 this afternoon at the Bailey's Xroads TRU - M'iiyoom, Luke and surprisingly an animated Boba. Also saw their exclusive Legos - may have to get the cruiser. The UFC? Vader Tie looks good too.

Wow, my Concept General G. shipped already, too bad SWShop uses FedExSmartPost. Ran into a Hasbro merch. rep. yesterday & gently gave her both barrels(she is very nice, so I took it easy) on the shoddy distribution this year on TAC. She said she'd pass it on in her memos.

Is the Hasbro rep for your area a woman with doirty blonde hair and a medium build? Just wondering because thats the rep for my area.

I aint found sh*t in the past few months.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

...sure sounds like her. Her name is Kay, I believe & usually wears a nametag.

Well, got me a package of Elis Herlot, 2 animated Fetts and Umpass Stay today from Amazon.com.

Also got $150 Visa gift card from work today. If I could only find wave 5 now.

I guess my patience(or blind damn luck) persevered...I got done work early today, called around & Bowie, Md WalMart(the place to check right now from what I'm reading...especially in VA) put out wave 5. The nice toy dept lady couldn't hold them, but if you come right now...I'm there at 1pm; got all of wave 5 plus three UGH gold coiners & Concept Vader from wave 4. Where, oh where is CZ-4???