Page 474 of 565 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

My concept Grievi will be here today (is that the correct plural of Grievous?)

I also got an e-mail saying my wave 6 case will be shipping Oct 1st from new force comics. This is a lot of stuff awfully fast and I still haven't seen waves 4 or 5 at retail (well, a few wave 4 figures.)

Was surprised to see a few (Boba, Airborne, McChew) UGHs at the Kingstowne TRU around noon today. They were pretty beat up other than the McChew, which I bought. The WM had nothing. The Springfield Target and KB - nothing.
    Clinton TRU and WM (can't recall the last time that WM had much of any toys, let alone SW).
    Potomac Yard Target - nothing.

Wave 6 on amazon.com right now. McSnowy is sold out though as is McQuarrie

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...sim/surpass-20

Free shipping on 25 dollars or more. I ordered the 3 and a Airborne trooper for the kid.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

They poppe McQuarrie up again for a few minutes and I grabbed the last one because it wouldnt let me add anymore after 1. All I need is the McSnowy now. If any one comes across them, please get me two as well as McLeias and McVaders. Thanks in advance fellas.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Went by Target today and all they had were SAGA figs and Legends, how appropriate.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Waves 4-5 at HTS

Ordered:

2 McVaders
    2 McLeais
    HErmie Odle
    Roron Corrob
    3po with crumb

Use code catweb10 for 10% off.

Frak, I missed them! Everything I wanted doubles of is sold out.

I was shocked as hell to see them up that early Matt. I almost didnt check but glad I did.

Got a shipping notice from HTS that my order has shipped. That was damn quick. Got waves 5 and 6 coming to me now in the mail. Cant wait to get hold of them. Only short the McSnowy, Nelvaan Anakin and Kybuck Yoda. The latter two I should get from retail soon. If anyone comes across McSnowy, please get me two after you get yours of course. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Frak, I missed them! Everything I wanted doubles of is sold out.
    Same here. CRAP. Oh well, should have checked more often. Congrats, KH.

Haven't seen anything new (wave 5) around and only the remains of wave 4 rev.4. Still need McQ Vader & CZ-4. Not worried though.