Page 475 of 565 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Thanks Jobare. They went back up around midnight last night, but sold out quickly.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Which mountain time are those HTS people on? Geez, it's either when I'm at work or asleep. How about 5 pm E.S.T. for a change!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Well new code for HTS, 25FALL Gets you 25% off and free shipping, just ordered a f2 poacks of pit droids for ten bucks total. Gonna order me some clones and stuff on payday. Its cheaper than retail right now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Well new code for HTS, 25FALL Gets you 25% off and free shipping, just ordered a f2 poacks of pit droids for ten bucks total. Gonna order me some clones and stuff on payday. Its cheaper than retail right now.
    Thanks for the tip! I just got another set of pit droids (hopefully red as shown in the picture), an imperial officer and another sandtrooper (fingers crossed for less dirty or orange pauldron) as well as the 25th anniversary Cobra 5 pack for $34 delivered.

Traveled a lot this morning...nothing at Woodbridge WM or TRU, Springfield Target, KB, TRU or WM, Baileys Xroads TRU, Route 1 WM, Clinton WM. Did find Umpass and Helrot at the Clinton TRU, and got an UGH Airborne Trooper free with the sale. Also looks like the TRU X-Wing has been marked down to $40.

...and that's exactly why when I just received an email from Brian's Toys 15 minutes ago...I was all over wave 6, which just went back into stock.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I just got my wave 6 from Amazon. Just need 2 Mcsnowtrooeprs

TRU Frederick has the arena battlepack. The Acklay looks much better due to the new paint, the Reek and nexu might be repainted a little also.

Nonetheless, the differences aren't worth 60 of my hard earned dollars. For $40 I might buy it and for $30 it would be a no-brainer.

I friend got me the new Battlestar Galactica titaniums at the WM in Leesburg yesterday. I also made the rounds during an incubation step today and found no figures past wave 3 anywhere.

I ordered a few clones and Imperial officers on HTS. Got another free Leia VTAC also. Total amount for all 6 figures was 26 dollars with the 25FALL code. Love that code

I found a McVader and a Titanium AT-TP today at Kmart in Bluefield